Did you learn anything today ?

Started by Alex, July 03, 2022, 06:44:50 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

I learned I'm Not going to cut my hair after all. If 71 year old Crystal Gale can still have her wonderful length of hair then so can I. :yahoo:
Her hair is almost down to the back of her knees  :shocked: It makes my hair look positively short, and my hair sure ain't short. 👌😏

Scrumpy

I can't do bunches or ponytails anymore Raven..
They just don't suit me..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

That clip must be 50 years old, I couldn't be arsed tbh.  Short hair knocks years off you Raven  :grin:

Malvina

Yes,I have learned today that at least one Person on this Forum does not know the difference between an arrogant,piss artist law breaker and a paedophile. :rolleyes:

Alex

I learned today that not everyone is as bright as you first thought they were.

Raven

My hair is in an over the left shoulder plat or tied up. It's no bother as I have to plat it before bed or I can't get the brush through it in the morning. I have to put it up in a clamp on top of my head before swimming, both take less than 2 minutes to do, so it's no bother to me I sometimes leave it loose if we' re going out somewhere.

Alex

My DIL has really long hair, but she always complains about the time it takes it to dry.

Raven

I just towel it, then wet plat it and forgot about it.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on October 03, 2022, 05:37:03 PMAre you moving  ?

Only place I'm moving from is The Mother Ship. It's no longer PF, it's an extension of OFF. I'm no longer comfortable there. 😢

Malvina

Quote from: Alex on October 05, 2022, 07:54:50 PMI learned today that not everyone is as bright as you first thought they were.
DITTO!

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

George Gershwin wrote "Rhapsody In Blue" in 1924 and it is the most popular piece of music ever written. It represents a train journey across America with fast and slow passages, station stops. and busier parts over junctions.

Most important perhaps, is why he wrote it. The answer is that he was asked to write it by a Jazz band leader, Paul Whiteman, and Mr Gershwin was paid to write it.

Alex

klondike

Today I learned there can be such a thing as men's problems. How many ladies have had a phone slip out of a pocket down the loo when they are having a pee?

Today I learned that instincts can easily be wrong. If something drops in the loo the instinct to grab i out and put it under the tap is not a sensible one.

Today I learned that phones are possibly more waterproof than they used to be as I got away with it.  Or possibly just bigger as it sort of jammed and didn't get a full submersion.

Alex

My phone has fallen out of my cardigan pocket onto a tiled floor in the loo, fortunately I've never dropped it in the loo  :upvote: You were lucky.