Fishy Rishi

Started by Alex, October 22, 2022, 08:40:22 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Just another thought, the huge Pakistani community in this country will not be happy to have an Indian in charge.

Jacqueline

That sounds about right. 

klondike

Labour hoovers up most of the Muslim vote anyway. Or to be more accurate collects them in big mail sacks from the "community leaders" who ensure they are correctly completed with the X in the right place - very handy for those who only read اردو

Alex

I just had visions of more upset in the North between muslims and Indians, once the Indians had their man in power.  TBH they don't need much of a reason do they ?

klondike

Perhaps he's only "superficially" Indian? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough from somebody in the Labour party if that is the case.

Alex

'Superficially'  :grin: how can you be superficially Indian or superficially Pakistani, or even African ? it's all in the genes lad !  :cool:

klondike

I see we now have him as our PM. Wonder how long he'll last.

Ashy

I don't see how we can be expected to trust a foreigner who has a choice of countries if it all goes wrong. He won't care he'll be off.

Alex

He and his wife are both "Permanent US Residents " so he could Bugger off there too !

Ashy

I think these are facts that we have to take into account. The USA put these things in their constitution.

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on October 24, 2022, 09:55:01 AMI'll wait and see what happens.  His ethnicity is of far less interest to me than his competency.

Just a thought GM, a snake is a snake no matter what colour it is  :grin:

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on October 24, 2022, 02:08:28 PMI see we now have him as our PM. Wonder how long he'll last.
Quote from: klondike on October 24, 2022, 01:59:47 PMPerhaps he's only "superficially" Indian? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough from somebody in the Labour party if that is the case.
I'm only superficially English, stick me in any Chinese chippy & you'd never know the difference.

Anyway, I've resigned from the Conservative Party with immediate effect.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Are you joining Reform Phil ?

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 24, 2022, 01:07:01 PMJust another thought, the huge Pakistani community in this country will not be happy to have an Indian in charge.
And none of the working class voters will want him.

Anyway, we only have to tolerate him as PM until 2024 & he'll be gone.

October 24, 2022, 03:10:33 PM
Quote from: Alex on October 24, 2022, 03:07:31 PMAre you joining Reform Phil ?
Yes, I most likely will do.

At least I'll be able to say "well you should have voted for Reform", as the UK slides further down the toilet.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]