Facebook Controls.

Started by Raven, April 23, 2024, 06:06:58 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Is anyone else having bother with the new tablet app update? I'm almost demented with it  :wtf: The menu was just fine as it was, everything easy to use. Now that silly wee thing in the top left of the screen is a nightmare. Looks like I'm going to have to delete the app and only use Facebook on the proper computer.  :angry:
So sick of people messing with things that work well.  :yell:

JBR

Quote from: Raven on April 23, 2024, 06:06:58 PMIs anyone else having bother with the new tablet app update? I'm almost demented with it  :wtf: The menu was just fine as it was, everything easy to use. Now that silly wee thing in the top left of the screen is a nightmare. Looks like I'm going to have to delete the app and only use Facebook on the proper computer.  :angry:
So sick of people messing with things that work well.  :yell:
I only use Faecesbook on the computer.  I haven't tried it on my smartphone, and it sounds like I won't bother.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

My phone is still OK, seems to be the tablet app.
The 3 bars on the top right have gone and this scunner is top left. 😭

JBR

Quote from: Raven on April 23, 2024, 07:03:19 PMMy phone is still OK, seems to be the tablet app.
The 3 bars on the top right have gone and this scunner is top left. 😭
Is that a toilet?

Alex

I don't use FB on my tablet because everything is too big and the set up isn't the same as on my laptop.  It's always been like that though, not a recent thing on mine.

Raven

I'm wondering if it's because this tablet is quite new and gets every single update going. I liked my old tablet but it didn't get lots of updates because it was so old. That's why I changed it. My phone is several years old now and hasn't had the latest FB updates so it's still showing the original menu.

Silver Tabby

Quote from: JBR on April 24, 2024, 01:13:56 PMIs that a toilet?
Well - you are discussing faecesbook - so maybe!!  :yay: :yay:

JBR

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 24, 2024, 05:05:09 PMWell - you are discussing faecesbook - so maybe!!  :yay: :yay:

Makes sense!

GrannyMac

I only use an iPad. No problems with it, unless I'm missing something.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ruthio

Alex

Facebook is great for sharing photos, it's also pretty good for sharing stuff like recipes, tips, local tradesmen etc, et bloody cetera  :cool:

Raven

Quote from: JBR on April 24, 2024, 01:13:56 PMIs that a toilet?

Well thank you, I'll remember NOT to ask for help here, if I have a problem with computer/tablet/phone stuff.  :worried:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 25, 2024, 05:51:33 AMFacebook is great for sharing photos, it's also pretty good for sharing stuff like recipes, tips, local tradesmen etc, et bloody cetera  :cool:
I agree.  I use it regularly.

April 25, 2024, 10:23:52 AM
Quote from: Raven on April 25, 2024, 06:53:56 AMWell thank you, I'll remember NOT to ask for help here, if I have a problem with computer/tablet/phone stuff.  :worried:

I was only joking.  If I knew what was needed, I'd be happy to help.

dextrous63

Some people are just so touchy!!!

Scrumpy

It was a joke ... Phew!!.... 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..