Pager explosions💥

Started by Alex, September 17, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Someone come and get me when it's all over.  I need a vacation

Alex

Quote from: JBR on Yesterday at 12:14:42 PMI remain constant in my support of Israel and wish them well in defending themselves against a greater enemy.

Hear hear. !

I support Israel too, long may they continue to outsmart and erase this great evil.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on Yesterday at 12:16:08 PMSomeone come and get me when it's all over.  I need a vacation

Take your pager with you and we will let you know..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

dextrous63

I see.  Today is "attack the newbie day" then?

Alex

dextrous63

klondike

Initially the large numbers injured made me think this was a pretty indiscriminate attack. Doubtless some innocents were injured but I've seen no huge outcry so it now seems to me that with the intelligence gathered by Mossad there were a lot of pagers all held by the Hezbollah terrorists and death or injury is more down to where the pager was being carried as these were not big explosions.

Now all those with these pagers knows they are known to Mosssad and so marked men. I imagine Immodium will be in short supply in Lebanon right now.

Today at 10:46:36 AM
Quote from: dextrous63 on Today at 10:44:58 AMMe.  😬😬😬
Date registered:
March 27, 2023, 11:06:29 PM
https://letschat.club/index.php?action=profile;u=73

JBR

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:45:11 AMNow all those with these pagers knows they are known to Mosssad and so marked men. I imagine Imodium will be in short supply in Lebanon right now.

Good point.  Not only has this 'attack' removed or disabled many of the terrorist soldiers, they and their leaders must now be fully aware that they are known to Mossad.

Israel should now repeat the exercise in Gaza...
and even better in the real root of all of this - Iran.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

I'd like to now how the Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon was in possession of a Hezbollah pager  :hmm:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on Today at 08:26:55 PMI'd like to now how the Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon was in possession of a Hezbollah pager  :hmm:

Said he picked it up 'in the street' yeah right ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Quote from: Cassandra on Today at 08:40:12 PMSaid he picked it up 'in the street' yeah right ...
So, it fell off the back of a lorry, eh?