Covid Travel Pass

Started by crabbyob, April 01, 2022, 02:59:25 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

well i applied for and got my Covid Travel Pass, only its not for travel abroad....WHAT...
and if you do travel abroad it is only valid for thirtry days....WHAT?
and after thirty days i should destroy it 'securely'...WHAT?

so as i understand it within thirty days of this being issued my FOUR vaccines will no longer be any good...
are there really people sat in offices in whitehall making this crap up?... it has a bar code and a square thingy.... and we wonder why the country is knackered, with loonies running whitehall..
after thirty days i should apply for another pass!!!!!!
i have laminated the origonal little blue strips i got at the vaccination station, to me thats all i should need, but i also got the doctors surgery to print off my vaccine record, now i also have these three sheets of paper, i need a portfolio just to carry my vaccine docs...
i just cant keep up with the lunacy..... Admin, should this be in the joke section?????

klondike

If I told you that the stats are now showing that you have more chance of catching covid after having your jabs than if you hadn't where do you think it all needs to go....

Government motto. Admit nothing. Keep smiling. Keep legislating. Pray nobody notices.

Raven

Well that's a right piece of nonsense so it is.   [2080] This to the Scunners who have nothing better to do with their time.  :finger:  [1180]