My Grand-dogs

Started by Alex, April 19, 2024, 01:18:25 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Not the one in the middle, the two Beagles either side  :grin:

Dave on the right has just had his 8th birthday, he had a pork pie with a candle on it

Cassandra

What super people, I love Beagles real people dogs - Oh and the lovely person in the centre too!

Happy birthday right winger, from us all over here ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

3 handsome fur babies.  :smiley:

Mups

Lovely dogs,  Alex.  

dextrous63

Pair of beauties there Alex.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

What a super photo - lovely dogs!

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

'Who made us stand on this wheel thing' !!!

Lovely dogs..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Lovely dogs and a good photo

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 20, 2024, 08:42:33 AM'Who made us stand on this wheel thing' !!!

Lovely dogs..

I had to laugh at this one Scrumps, you can't make Beagles do anything, they're a law unto themselves  :grin:   

1955vintage

Only bassets are worse than beagles for ignoring owners.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

dextrous63

So they are like cats, but more hard work?😉

Ashy

Michael Rolls

My first wife and I lived in a flat which was part of a large house. The owners had the ground flour and part of the first floor - we had the rest.. the top floor was another flat.
 - next door was still just a house and the family had a Bassett called Grommet. The daughter of the owners of our place had a little grandson at the just about walking stage. It was summer time, the gardens adjoined, and you could walk from one to the other. Next door's daughter and Grommet joined Bill, Violet, Susan and myself with their daughter Margaret and Johnny, her little boy. Johnny went walk out and promptly sat down oh his bottom. Grommet walked over to him and stood there whilst Johnny took hold of one of Grommet's ears and pulled himself to his feet- and this was repeated several times to the amusement of us all

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]