Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

not a bad idea - and I'm not joking - to what have we descended
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 24, 2023, 12:04:12 PM
Good idea.  If you can't beat them, join them.
I am, right now, in the process of reading a translation of the koran and practising kneeling and bending forward so that I can get my head down to the ground.
I have also removed any ham or pork from the house and destroyed it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Be careful JB.  You're not used to using the prayer position.  Apart from the possibility of doing yourself a mischief and getting stuck in a sort of upright foetal position, I fear that this sort of action may lead to excessive flatulence.  In fact, it may well be that that explains why so many of our brethren seem cross and agitated all the time.

klondike

I have discovered that it's breathing that causes excess flatulence.

morty

Hey .. trapped wind can be painful until it's expelled. 

Alex

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 24, 2023, 04:24:59 PMBe careful JB.  You're not used to using the prayer position.  Apart from the possibility of doing yourself a mischief and getting stuck in a sort of upright foetal position, I fear that this sort of action may lead to excessive flatulence.  In fact, it may well be that that explains why so many of our brethren seem cross and agitated all the time.
Ah!  That had never crossed my mind, but it certainly makes sense.
Fortunately, I don't frequent mosques as I dislike such horrible smells.
You'd think that they, being religious places, they'd make every effort to hold it in.  Allah will not be pleased.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire