Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

That was me Sheila it was Lasagne al Forno, hope you enjoyed it, it's my favourite lazy meal  :grin:

Michael Rolls

remedial massage this PM - otherwise nowt
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Apart from my swim that's now done, I still have to take Dageus out, but will head for Dunnet Forest for some shelter as it's pouring with rain.
Won't be going out again in this wet, though himself is not complaining as the fields needed a good soaking.

-Oy-

After 2 days of lumping the big camera and lens around the Yorkshire cliff tops, with a 3 hour drive each way, I shall be mostly doing not a lot today! 
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Lazy day today... The rain has just stopped.. It was nothing much..
 Spaghetti Bolognese today ... I plonk it in a wrap.. That's me..not posh.. :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 29, 2022, 10:45:11 AMLazy day today... The rain has just stopped.. It was nothing much..
 Spaghetti Bolognese today ... I plonk it in a wrap.. That's me..not posh.. :smiley:

Ohhhhhhh Spag Bol, one of my favourites.  :clap:

Raven

Morning, Feeling really down this morning. Simply not in the mood to do a thing. Didn't even want to go to the pool. :cry: All this horrible weather is getting to me now, stood at the kitchen door last evening and felt like crying, all the hours I spent the last few weeks working in the garden is a waste. :cry: The flowers I have in my tubs are ruined with the rain battering them non stop, :cry:  and the weeds, you can almost watch the buggers coming up, :angry:  there are more than ever. :yell: Am thinking about heading down to Perth for a while, not been for ages.

klondike

I usually follow my instincts. It's hardly emigrating is it? OTOH the weather will surely change soon. Whatever perks you up.

-Oy-

We have our little Grandson here today (currently napping after a morning in the garden). After lunch we're taking him to Williamson Park in Lancaster to play on the playground and see the Bunnies and Meerkats etc in the small zoo they have there.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

I had lunch out Tuesday with some ' girls' I used to work with, one has sent a text today to say she's tested positive for Covid.  I feel lousy today and have started with a cough, it must be coincidence as my test is negative thankfully. 

Jacqueline

Quote from: Raven on June 30, 2022, 10:12:05 AMMorning, Feeling really down this morning. Simply not in the mood to do a thing. Didn't even want to go to the pool. :cry: All this horrible weather is getting to me now, stood at the kitchen door last evening and felt like crying, all the hours I spent the last few weeks working in the garden is a waste. :cry: The flowers I have in my tubs are ruined with the rain battering them non stop, :cry:  and the weeds, you can almost watch the buggers coming up, :angry:  there are more than ever. :yell: Am thinking about heading down to Perth for a while, not been for ages.
Raven, my poor roses and lavender have taken a battering too, it's quite soul destroying when you work your socks off for the rain to ruin everything.  The non stop Begonias seem to be the best at resisting the rain, I don't bother with much else in my tubs now as like you in Scotland we get a lot of rain in Wales.

Scrumpy

Alex.. My daughter has been really poorly with covid.. She tested negative at first.. did it again next day and was positive.. We seem to have covid going on around here..

klondike

Wanted something from a shop I usually drive to but the parking there is terrible and the weather looked good despite the forecast showers so I decided to walk. Got to the shop and his terminal played up. Took an age to fail contactless. He's telling me he thinks it's Putin. Suggests trying the card and PIN. Fails to connect again. Pay cash. Must have taken over 5 minutes.

Walk back. Get to the door and feel spots. Was going to go to the hole in the wall to replenish the cash but after dumping the shopping I see it is tipping down. This normally happens to me at the furthest point from home when I'm walking.  I must have done something good.

Just goes to show. You can't lose them all.

Scrumpy

klondike

My phone suggests I should be OK tomorrow but I hope it's wrong about Saturday. Planned on going to a Steam Fair for the first time in ages and the phone shows this....

Slow moving west to east wiping out most of the afternoon. 
Might be wrong of course.