Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Off out soon.. The sun is shining... down here..

Hope you feel better today Alex.. and you too Raven..
GrannyMac.. Have you ditched that stick.. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Having our new house measured up for a new front door this morning. This existing one is about as secure as a garden shed.

After that I'm not sure. Bit overcast here today - maybe lunch in Kendal.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Off out soon.. before it gets too hot.. We will not talk politics..
But.. the trophy hunter shot dead will be worth a cream cake..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Having a lazy morning - and this afternoon I'm off to RSPB Leighton Moss for a bit of budgie bothering :yahoo:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

Bad deeds have consequences, I for one would not shed a single tear for the monster who was executed in South Africa. It would have been even better if his body had been dragged away by a lion. 
Today I'll be off to Iceland to get my 10% discount  :grin:

Michael Rolls

totally agree, except that had the scumbag been taken down by a lion, doubtless someone would have shot the 'dangerous man-eater'
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 05, 2022, 12:56:47 PMtotally agree, except that had the scumbag been taken down by a lion, doubtless someone would have shot the 'dangerous man-eater'
Mike

I meant it would have been even better if his body had been dragged away by a lion - after the robbery and shooting.  :smiley:

Raven

Sat up the top of Kinoull Hill at the moment, trying to get my breath back after the climb. Dageus is not even puffing despite his age.

GrannyMac

Thats a fair climb. Lazy morning here, off to the pool for a class. Thank goodness my knee is bearing up now!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac

The Tay is looking silvery....😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy