The latest Boris

Started by Michael Rolls, June 29, 2022, 12:55:47 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if he were a woman, Boris Johnson has claimed.

Really?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

1955vintage

Always found it difficult to tell Russian women and men apart, remember the shot putters.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Boris thinks it is a compliment to women.. Us being the weaker sex and all that.. :boo:
Don't you believe it.. There have been some great female warriors  in the past ..
We might not have the same strength as a man but we have great scheming powers.. we know how to 'pay back'..and we 'never forget.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 29, 2022, 04:17:20 PMBoris thinks it is a compliment to women.. Us being the weaker sex and all that.. :boo:
Don't you believe it.. There have been some great female warriors  in the past ..
We might not have the same strength as a man but we have great scheming powers.. we know how to 'pay back'..and we 'never forget.

Major Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko, was a Soviet sniper in the Red Army during World War II, who was credited with 309 kills, making her the most successful female sniper in recorded history. She served in the Red Army during the sieges of Odessa and Sevastopol, during the early stages of the fighting on the Eastern Front. Her speciality was "to shoot one of them in the leg and then wait for his compatriots to rescue him. One day I got seven more that way!"

Tough cookies! I went to Simferopol (Crimean peninsula) once, a city of the most beautiful women in one concentration I'd ever seen. Moscow and Minsk are similar. I should add my purpose was 'casework' for a well known dissident at the time!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

1955vintage

The female of the species.....
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

I am really beginning to wonder about his mental health with such daft throw aways
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on June 30, 2022, 03:51:01 AMI am really beginning to wonder about his mental health with such daft throw aways

Who's the Knob though? attracts reply 'if the cap fits' cont page 96 etc. :grin:

Scrumpy

Daft  ' Throwaways' or not .. The party need him.. The time isn't right to off load him..
Few would want his job at the moment..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 30, 2022, 01:21:33 PMDaft  ' Throwaways' or not .. The party need him.. The time isn't right to off load him..
Few would want his job at the moment..

Dear scrumps on this I couldn't disagree more. The Tories need to shed him immediately and install a new leader of gravitas and honesty. I know many of you don't agree with me about his performance. His image has been perfectly eclipsed in 18 months. Throughout the country he is becoming increasingly out of touch and 'nett zero' is just bonkers. If they keep him, he will return a result equal to Major v Blair in '97. Then a Starmer, Sturgeon, Davey, Denyer coalition would completely bankrupt the UK.

It's because I support the Conservatives, just about now that I urge this cathartic purge before it's too late.

Scrumpy

Then let somebody show their cards instead of hiding/whispering in corridors...
There is not one brave enough..

klondike

The polls don't look good and any new leader needs installing now if there is to be any chance of turning this trend around. 

Alex

I thought there was no-one to replace Boris, but Ben Wallace seems to be gaining popularity.  He is an ex soldier so has had a ''proper job' but he did have a bust up with Pen Farthing when Pen was trying to get his animals out of Afghanistan.  Who else could do it ?  David Frost isn't an MP, does he have to be ?  What a shambles it all is