There's no coming back from this !

Started by Alex, February 23, 2023, 05:23:25 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

These idiots are so insensible to how they seem to get to Parliament (voters wishes) that I believe the Tory's will be smashed to 80 seats. Scythed down by a full frontal Labour smash and grab in the North, (red wall) Midlands and Scotland, with the Liberal Dumbocrats doing some reaping here and there in the 'Waitrose Tory' hinterlands in the home counties and places like Devon, Cornwall and the outer hebrides etc. Quite frankly the state of the Economy is so appalling that only the mess of the rest of the world's Generation Z and millennial politico's deliberations will help us over.

And all the time time 26 countries still attempt to absurdly adopt one currency to a three speed set of Economies in Europe can only help us, much to their chagrin!

Hopefully Biden can cling to his syringes and drug chests long enough to attempt his 2nd term of comedic occupation, so someone else in possession of a registered working Brain can relieve the world of his presence: and falling off nearly every stage they put him on and assorted planes he does his best to break his neck on either getting on or off of!

To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, it's an absolute duty.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...