opinion?

Started by crabbyob, April 22, 2022, 01:51:25 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Good luck to them.. How quickly they too will be 'Tut tutting' when they are old like us..

Blimey , I have seen some big 'uns... and not all young.. Men and women.. and sometimes they come as a pair.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Quote from: zoony on April 26, 2022, 01:01:12 AM
We all mourn the passing of our youth Jacq but the young should be just that. Young. And be as creative or sloppy as they wish bless 'em. Won't be long before they have to grow up for real.

The young can get away with freeky fashion, good luck to them.   My granddaughter looks fine except for the ring through her nose, I am not talking about a nose stud here but a prize bull job!!!  she has scared herself for life.  My son during the punk era had studs all up his ears he still has the marks to tell the tale and now he wishes he hadn't.  Like the tattoos, too late to regret them once they are done. 

My gripe is not with the young, in fact its the older people who look the worse, its not the clothes they wear its the slobby way they wear them, a saggy fat bottom in leggings with a short top is not a good look on the over 30's, wear a longer top to cover your bum for goodness sake.

Michael Rolls

What was the name of the American hostess a good few years ago, who coined the dictum 'girls out of their teens should never wear jeans' - Dorothy Parker?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]