Suella Braverman

Started by Alex, October 19, 2022, 04:32:34 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

I don't get how a government minister is using a personal e-mail account to send official documents to colleagues, it makes no sense when they get all the IT equipment they need, provided. Even councillors get this. They can keep their government files separate from personal.

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 19, 2022, 09:14:16 PMI agree, but Braverman should have had the wit to not make any blunders by taking sloppy short cuts.

She's handed herself, on a plate, to the Remainers.

Yes amazingly inept of her, I'm really surprised - but it shows you the perfect bastards she was dealing with to shop her and supposedly from the same side too! Just fancy what dreadful people at heart they really are and holding ordinary peoples lives and hopes in their bloody hands.

To clear my angst I had a trot through the wood this afternoon. Me astride and trailing the other horse, and foal, three dogs in the panniers - a flask of hot coffee to drink in the little hut in the clearing and plenty of polo mints and doggie chews too!. The skies were angry, so we headed back to just beat the rain. I thanked my lucky stars later for it all quite frankly. Listening to GB news and the unfolding mess in England I just hope this New World I've come to can sustain it all for just a bit longer to see me on my way ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Sounds wonderful Cass, sure you'll have many more years to enjoy it  :upvote:

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on October 19, 2022, 11:27:59 PMYes amazingly inept of her, I'm really surprised - but it shows you the perfect bastards she was dealing with to shop her and supposedly from the same side too! Just fancy what dreadful people at heart they really are and holding ordinary peoples lives and hopes in their bloody hands.

To clear my angst I had a trot through the wood this afternoon. Me astride and trailing the other horse, and foal, three dogs in the panniers - a flask of hot coffee to drink in the little hut in the clearing and plenty of polo mints and doggie chews too!. The skies were angry, so we headed back to just beat the rain. I thanked my lucky stars later for it all quite frankly. Listening to GB news and the unfolding mess in England I just hope this New World I've come to can sustain it all for just a bit longer to see me on my way ...
Any current Government Minister should have the wit to realise that even if they don't flush the HoC bog it'll be all over Twitter & in the media.

When I was required to have a PNC check many years ago, the police officer said to me "bloody hell, you're squeaky clean, are you real?"

This is what Ministers should aim for.

I can't speak for the others, but when I read your posts I'm there in my mind, & they make my day & I thank you for it.

Of course, you've had a very successful career that was dependent on painting a vivid picture in the minds of Jury members.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 20, 2022, 09:01:40 AMAny current Government Minister should have the wit to realise that even if they don't flush the HoC bog it'll be all over Twitter & in the media.

When I was required to have a PNC check many years ago, the police officer said to me "bloody hell, you're squeaky clean, are you real?"

This is what Ministers should aim for.

I can't speak for the others, but when I read your posts I'm there in my mind, & they make my day & I thank you for it.

Of course, you've had a very successful career that was dependent on painting a vivid picture in the minds of Jury members.

Thank you, really much and sincerely appreciated. Sometimes I just find that words are insufficient to contain all the expression that I'm trying to pour into them? In that now past life, upon making a final address to a jury, I'd sit down and wonder? "Did I do enough, could I have done better?" Occasionally a tear from a member or up in the Public Gallery meant so much as a silent accord.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 20, 2022, 12:01:49 AMSounds wonderful Cass, sure you'll have many more years to enjoy it  :upvote:

Yes these current times (fall) are quite spectacular, seeing the badgers and hedgehogs preparing for hibernation, others changing colour. Many come up to the hut now when I alight knowing I'll have some fat balls or dog biscuits for them. Some are instantly recognisable, others vaguely so. I saw my first Cottontail Rabbit a few days back so beautiful, with beautiful big eyes!

Scrumpy

Cassandra...You paint a beautiful picture.. I am there already.. !!
I just walk around the block..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..