Truss Resigns

Started by Alex, October 14, 2022, 07:44:09 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

It seems that there will be a membership vote after all so I assume that most of the members have done what I've done & emailed  CCHQ to tell them "no vote, no membership" & I've already cancelled my monthly donation to the Party.

I also think that, like me, a lot of members have threatend to cancel their membership as the email says 'if you continue to remain a paying member of the Party, you will be entitled to vote in the contest'.

My membership is active until the 2nd November so I can vote no matter what & I want to be able to, once more, vote against Sunak who no doubt will be on the ballot paper.

Dear Phil,

As you will be aware, following the recent resignation of our Prime Minister, a leadership contest will be held to elect the next Leader of the Conservative Party.
Nominations to stand for election will close at 2pm on Monday 24th October. The Parliamentary Party will then vote to decide the final two candidates who will participate in the online member ballot.
As it stands, if you continue to remain a paying member of the Party, you will be entitled to vote in the contest.
The member ballot is due to open Tuesday 25th October and close Friday 28th October at 11am.
Due to the tight deadlines, this will be a fully online ballot - instructions detailing how to vote will be emailed to all members when the ballot opens.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

The last time a candidate only needed 20 supporters to get on the ballot - this time it is 100 which means no more than three candidates are possible right from the get-go
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 21, 2022, 04:07:38 AMThe last time a candidate only needed 20 supporters to get on the ballot - this time it is 100 which means no more than three candidates are possible right from the get-go
Yes, it's been done to try & stop Boris from getting back in because if his name appears on the ballot paper he will be voted back in.

The messages from most of the Party local areas are quite clear on this.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

It was a set-up from the start:

1)    Use media  to get rid of Johnson

2)    Try to force Sunak onto party and electorate - (unsuccessful 1st time round), so onto,

Plan B viz:

1)    Let Truss get elected

2)    Engineer 'circumstances' and supporting flak from the markets (also in on it) to watch her fail.

3)    Pretend to be shocked and so facilitate a vote that this time only Sunak can win eliminate democratic risks), by rigging the system.

4)    Try to eliminate 'party members' (just an irritating affliction anyway) from the process

5)    If not, spend a week of imparting undaunted fear into them to elect Sunak, or watch the party that they no longer have any influence over anyway, disintegrate.

About 240 of these 'Tory' MP's are in reality Globalist double agents, fifth columnists or simply traitors. They infiltrate and pose as Conservatives as the party of governance to gain control of the UK, as they have in Canada, New Zealand, France etc. They actually aim to destroy all other political parties. Just like cuckoo chicks rolling the real eggs out of the nest, until the subjugate implants birds take over. The true 'Conservative party' is annihilated and the pittance it derives from membership replaced by the big Internationalist corporative donors, which of course they either own or influence. Eventually the husk is discarded. Project accomplished.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike