Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

I agree, of course, that there are many decent members over there, some of course who also post on here.  Yes, Akbuk is one, for example, who I think doesn't come here.

Brian, of course, is another!

I have had a quick look at what's going on there, from time to time, but have no intention of ever returning there and posting.  The boss obviously hates the idea of any members popping over here, which I think is rather childish.

I had a quick look just now, to see a header suggesting: "Please join us (it's free)".  Perhaps he's losing members!  🤣
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Akbuk came here originally but stopped coming once Chris got the constant PF forum bugs fixed. I think the problem being that he had moved it onto free hosting but he never admitted that.

This place was only intended to be a backup to PF if, as it appeared at the time, Chris gave up on it. If he hadn't made such a fuss this forum wouldn't exist and there would still only be PF plus the group that moved off from PF earlier who are still going too or at least I think they are as the site still exists but my login there doesn't or so it seems.

Alex

I go a week or more without popping in to PF, the only time I post is when I see that awful Sciatico giving Muddy down the banks  :grin:  Mind you she's a big girl and usually puts him in his place, only for him to come back with the same old crap !

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:30:40 PMI go a week or more without popping in to PF, the only time I post is when I see that awful Sciatico giving Muddy down the banks  :grin:  Mind you she's a big girl and usually puts him in his place, only for him to come back with the same old crap !
Yes, when I used to go there, all I saw from Scatty was absolute nonsense and, naturally, avoided any interaction with him.  For God's sake, don't anyone tell him about this place!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Is this clown The Deep still there?

I forget who did the christening now but it was excellent.

For some reason he used a version of this as his avatar

Alex

I don't think he's on there now, he and Sciatica arrived at the same time didn't they ?

GrannyMac

I wonder if Big Louis is back in one of her many incarnations?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I'd be surprised if she weren't. Didn't she have two IDs on here at one time.

ME and TREBOR