« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Ooops!

He's an overnight YouTube sensation.

But not one for the family album. 

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I read that he was able to stand up, but was taken away to be checked by a doctor.

Ashy

Poor chap, now he's lying in a state.

I expect you all noticed he was conscious as he fell down but may have hurt himself.

Scrumpy

He fell like a real trooper and bought no other down with him..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Flying Bomb

The laying in state is on BBC Parliament 24 hours per day. No commentary just picture.
Interesting to watch faces as they pass along.
This afternoon there where about 20 people up in a gallery looking down.
Didn't recognise any. Who were they?

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on September 15, 2022, 02:25:35 PMI expect you all noticed he was conscious as he fell down but may have hurt himself.
Yes, I noticed that his hands went out automatically as he fell forward, so presumably he was still at least semi-conscious.

On the other hand, when I collapsed on Bakewell high street a couple of years ago I knew nothing when things went black as I became unconscious before I actually fell down.  Nevertheless, my hands must have gone forward to cushion my fall, although it was my right elbow that sustained scratches and bruising presumably as it hit the pavement.
I found out much later that the root cause was a heart problem which, eventually, required the implantation of a pacemaker.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: Flying Bomb on September 15, 2022, 03:32:35 PMThis afternoon there where about 20 people up in a gallery looking down.
Didn't recognise any. Who were they?
It might have been Fred ,his wife Ethel and their friend Mabel from our local Community Centre.. They were there today.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Senior Civil Servants I'll wager, we can't have them standing with the riff raff can we ?
I've been in that great hall at Westminster, an amazing place.