Pandemic will be over in 2 months

Started by klondike, January 04, 2022, 09:43:19 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

It depends if it gets to be dominant. If the symptoms make folk really ill they won't be out and about spreading it so it will be swamped out by the milder variants that don't keep folks bed bound.

Wandering Walter

Cassandra

Don't fear. There's another variation incoming this time c/o the * French branch of the Davos New World Order. It has 46 variants but 'virologists' state "we have nothing to fear"

This equates to:

Mask-wearing at all times including eating, drinking and sleeping.

All pubs and restaurants to be demolished and 'pop up booster pods' erected to replace them

Double social spacing throughout. Only 10 people allowed in a hypermarket at one time

Home working now to be an H&S dept invigilation. Meanwhile the Police to inspect all homes where 'office work' is undertaken to enforce all windows are fully open during 'working hours'.

Stop Press: Mark Drayford declares Wales is closed for absolutely everything and dynamites the Severn Bridge in the interests of Public wellbeing.

Sir Whitty, promoted to Lord Whitty of Wuhan.

:nooo:

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

One thing I recall reflecting upon during the first lockdown (the one where the majority actually did attempt, if only slightly, to follow the ever changing rules) was how remarkably highly evolved this virus really was.

Most would have previously considered that a virus had absolutely no intelligence but it seems it knew full well to only try to infect folk in checkout queues where strict 2m spacing was rigidly enforced by store staff on occasion or dirty looks otherwise. Meanwhile the rest of the store was entirely safe with people pushing past others to get at the shelves as they always had secure in the knowledge that their trusty £1 for 10 face masks from the pound shop would keep them completely safe.

Scrumpy

Mask- wearing at all times including eating, drinking and sleeping..

Cassandra.. Your thread was so funny..  :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Mark Drayford comment hilarious !!!!

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

You guys think Mark Draford is funny, I have to live under his rule, that 'ant so funny. Cassandra your post was great thanks fo cheering me up on a dull day.

ME

Cassandra

They look alike, are they related? We should be told ...

[automatically pruned due to age]

Cassandra

Quote from: Jacqueline on January 04, 2022, 11:27:39 PM
You guys think Mark Draford is funny, I have to live under his rule, that 'ant so funny. Cassandra your post was great thanks fo cheering me up on a dull day.

Thank you.

He always looks like he needs a damn good fart to me?

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on January 04, 2022, 12:34:29 PM
Happy to have an annual vaccination, I wonder if it could be a joint one with flu.
Annual Flucron jab.

You heard it here first.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

An Eye reader eh? I gave up on it some time back but still remember the long time running jokes and themes.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on January 05, 2022, 05:35:26 PM

An Eye reader eh? I gave up on it some time back but still remember the long time running jokes and themes.

Kicked the Eye out in 2016 after 52 years subscription. Couldn't take anymore of the intrepid Hislop's remoaning quips over Brexit everywhere he could wedge them in. HIGNFY for the same reason, the same time along with the putrid Lineker.

klondike

I think it was before that when I dropped my sub. I was so glad that I had when I saw this issue in a supermarket...

... what a disgrace.