Can I have my motor back..

Started by Scrumpy, October 20, 2022, 02:03:27 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 20, 2022, 06:56:48 PMMaybe not all has been disclosed about the accident ?
Well I've helped you to answer your own question.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Yes you're far too clever for me  :yay:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Whoever got rid of her was too clever for the world 

Michael Rolls

I've always been intrigued by the conspiracy theories which I find ridiculous. Henri Paul, the driver was drunk and also had prescription drugs in his system which may have worsened his drunkenness.
Some conspiracy!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I agree with Michael.. Drunk driver.. No seat belts in use.. 

klondike

Ah but he doesn't appear to be drunk on ghe CCTV. Apparently.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on October 21, 2022, 10:45:10 AMAh but he doesn't appear to be drunk on ghe CCTV. Apparently.
And that outweighs the pathologist's examination? - get real

October 21, 2022, 10:48:12 AM
just think what would be needed for a conspiracy theory to hold water. Persuade the not drunk driver to kill himself, talk folk out of wearing seat belts. Ockham's razor'
[email protected]

klondike

Don't forget the white car...  :grin:

Plus how much do pathologists earn?

Scrumpy

There were pictures taken by morbid onlookers who were first on the scene..

The mysterious white car.. !!!

October 21, 2022, 12:37:48 PM

If there had been a white car driven by just a regular guy they would have come forward.. Every driver who was in that vicinity knows whether they were there at that time..  The world press reported every detail..  and a genuine ( white car) driver would have made themselves known .
The white care was mentioned.. but no-one came forward.. Very strange...

Jacqueline

Quote from: klondike on October 21, 2022, 10:45:10 AMAh but he doesn't appear to be drunk on ghe CCTV. Apparently.
I have seen this CCTV footage loads of times, he seems perfectly OK. 

Now Dodi didn't drink alcohol, nor did Diana I don't think.  As someone who hasn't had a drink for years I can tell if someone has been drinking, you can smell it, that rubbish about vodka not smelling on the breath is not right, and anyone smelling of mints is suspicious to me.  They were all very close together when they came out of the Ritz, if he had been drinking as much as he was supposed to have done they must have known, would Dodi have got into a car with someone he suspected of drinking? I wouldn't. It is all very fishy indeed.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

I don't think you can dismiss it by saying "rubbish "  There are lots of questions that will never be answered.

klondike

There aren't quite as many theories about the events in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel as there are about that grassy knoll in Dallas but it comes close.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Alex on October 21, 2022, 02:53:14 PMI don't think you can dismiss it by saying "rubbish "  There are lots of questions that will never be answered.
I just did. A drunk killed three people, including himself, by hitting an immovable object with his car. End of story
[email protected]