So which way will this be going today?

Started by klondike, November 23, 2022, 09:28:36 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Raven on November 23, 2022, 03:02:34 PMAlso if people were so against it, then the party would not keep being voted in each time.
Against it enough to not vote for it last time around. I think Tory hating figures high. Not sure quite where I got that idea from though  :rolleyes:

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 23, 2022, 03:08:01 PMso why do they want to join the EU? Where's the independence in that?

Mike, I really can't answer this as I don't know. But I suspect it's something to do with the free trade and the single market.

Michael Rolls

but Scotland trades far more with the rest of the UK than she does with the EU
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 23, 2022, 05:11:47 PMbut Scotland trades far more with the rest of the UK than she does with the EU

Please don't ruin the story with facts Michael:rolleyes:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Mike, As I keep telling you, I don't have the answers, it's all assumptions on my part. I'm not fussed about it, if it happens then it happens if it doesn't then it doesn't. I refused to get my feathers all ruffled over it.  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

very wise - sorry - that could be construed as a sarcastic comment - apologies, it was not so meant
[email protected]

Raven