Soap

Started by dextrous63, Yesterday at 08:42:37 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

I stopped using soap/shampoo a long long while ago.  My skin is better, sweat rashes have disappeared, I don't have dandruff (which ironically I did have when I used head&shoulders) etc.  

Has anyone else done the same?

Mups

I've used this lady's lotions and potions for years, Dex.   It's called Handmade Naturals.

Nothing of hers has any nasty chemicals,  and her face cream, and shampoos/conditioners, and body creams are superb.   

This is how she explains about the things most people use everyday of their life,  not realising how harmful they can be.
It's a long and frightening list!

https://handmadenaturals.co.uk/pages/synthetic-skincare-ingredients-to-avoid

klondike

Guess I have skin like an old warthog. Never do anything special. I do use different stuff for hair, shower, car and washing up but suspect they are all interchangeable.

Vlad

I only use shower gel...it's one of the very few items in the bathroom that I own, the other 180 items in there belong to her, the fluffy towels, the makeup brushes, she has more brushes than Michelangelo used to paint that bloody ceiling, lots of chrome phallic  looking instruments, lotions,creams, sprays and bloody candles everywhere.its like the bloody Vatican at Easter when she has a bath.
I have shower gel, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a hair brush, an electric shaver and some underarm smelly..oh and my own towel, her ladyship doesn't want to use the same towel I use to dry my danglies and my arse.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

I use Wrights Coal Tar for my shower.. A shampoo and Conditioner..
I only use Simple face wash and Simple lotion on my face.. 
I don't use any fancy lotions and creams.. I use any deodorant that I like the smell of..
Make-up
A bit of eye liner /shadow and lippy.. Less then 2minutes to get ready..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Vlad, I don't think anyone would want to share your towel after the Asda WC escapade!

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on Today at 12:55:53 PMVlad, I don't think anyone would want to share your towel after the Asda WC escapade!

I agree.
In fact, I think we should incinerate it.  :rofl:

dextrous63

🤣🤣🤣

Mind you, the amount of methane it holds which could be released might damage the atmosphere.

Vlad

Both of you are very unkind about my botty, I have had it for a very long time and we have become very attached, my botty has over the years, been petted, patted, squeezed, fondled, kissed, spanked and kicked.
It has sat on chairs, sofas, fences, stools truck, landrover, tank, aircraft, ship and helicopters seats, it has accompanied me into pubs, whorehouse, restaurants, clubs and bars in England Wales, Scotland N Ireland, Isle of Man, Malta, Cyprus, the Yemen, Bahrein Canada, Kenya, Libya and been thrown out of many of them together. We have been in action together where the phrase, 'keep your head and your arse down' shows how important it has been to the war effort.
So it hurts us both when we read such comments.

dextrous63

It's not your heroic botty we're concerned about, it's what comes out of it that's worrying.  After all, we're aware of what comes out of your mouth, so heaven knows what gets emitted from t'other orifice 😬

Scrumpy

Aren't bums great !!!
They know their place..
 Always let you go first..
Let you squeeze them into tight places.
They will sit beside big.. wide.. flat  .. black..
yellow and mixed bums .
They even let people talk out of them. :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Any conditioner/shampoo, I'm not fussed, soap for my shower though, I'm not a fan of shower gel, that's OHs.  I do like a hot cloth cleanser, feels like my face gets a proper wash.  Two toothpastes, we like different ones, two razors.  Mine is for my legs of course. 😉

🤣🤣 @ Scrumpy.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on Today at 01:31:28 PMIt's not your heroic botty we're concerned about, it's what comes out of it that's worrying.  After all, we're aware of what comes out of your mouth, so heaven knows what gets emitted from t'other orifice 😬
The same old shit mate.