A better life down under..

Started by Scrumpy, April 13, 2024, 09:44:29 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Even Australia has it's problems..
 Sydney.. Westfields Shopping Centre.. Yesterday people were stabbed and 5 died..  A man was shot dead ..
I have always looked upon Australia as a trouble free country to live in.. She is a wonderful young country.. But over the last few years she has had to grow up fast.
When I lived there it was a known fact that they did not look kindly on black immigrants.. Even though Australia strongly denied this..
  Chinese were fine.. My doctor was Chinese.. Italians also. They were good workers..
Now, they accept many .. 
Now they have big problems...

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Yes sad to see Australia join the ranks of the 'invaded' still, as long as the muzzies don't get MAFS banned eh Scrumps ?  :grin:  :grin:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on April 13, 2024, 10:41:15 AMYes sad to see Australia join the ranks of the 'invaded' still, as long as the muzzies don't get MAFS banned eh Scrumps ?  :grin:  :grin:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  wot u sayin !!  I don't watch crap like that..

Alex

muddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 13, 2024, 09:44:29 AMEven Australia has it's problems..
 Sydney.. Westfields Shopping Centre.. Yesterday people were stabbed and 5 died..  A man was shot dead ..
I have always looked upon Australia as a trouble free country to live in.. She is a wonderful young country.. But over the last few years she has had to grow up fast.
When I lived there it was a known fact that they did not look kindly on black immigrants.. Even though Australia strongly denied this..
  Chinese were fine.. My doctor was Chinese.. Italians also. They were good workers..
Now, they accept many ..
Now they have big problems...

This is a terror attack 
Something sadly we all have grown familiar with 

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 13, 2024, 09:44:29 AMYesterday people were stabbed and 5 died..  A man was shot dead
The takeaway from that is they didn't fanny about. Ours shouldn't either in cases like that. Gets rid of all the mental illness BS and the need to keep them for the rest of their lives. Run around killing, injuring or even threatening people with any weapon then wham bang end of threat and no legal comeback on whoever fixed the problem. 

Alex

Scrumpy

In this country and USA the cop who fired the gun would be up for manslaughter..
 They shoot to wound.. not kill..

And the killer's family would be compensated... big time.. and invited to stay in this country..

JBR

I know that they are expanding rapidly in the UK and the EU, but why on earth is Australia allowing them into their fine country?
Surely, unlike us, they have a strong parliament supported by their people and no House of Lords to work against the majority.
What has happened to one of the world's remaining safe countries?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

muddy

The Australians  and ourselves share the same values .
We love life and freedom
People come from other lands but don't always leave their in grained predujices behind
It was a safe country but it's not as safe as it was .

JBR

Quote from: muddy on April 13, 2024, 12:31:10 PMThe Australians  and ourselves share the same values .
We love life and freedom
People come from other lands but don't always leave their in grained predujices behind
It was a safe country but it's not as safe as it was .

Perhaps the Australians need to elect a good, strong government who will keep such untrustworthy people out.

Of course, we need to do exactly the same but, unfortunately, we seem to have a large number of voters who think that Labour is the answer!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

muddy

I think it is but I hope it's not I have grandchildren .

muddy

They have identified the man .
He is not a terrorist just a mass murderer