I am shocked..

Started by Scrumpy, May 28, 2022, 09:19:24 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I have just checked my profile on here and was shocked to see that I am NONE gender..
 Phew!!   I wonder how many potential (friends) I have lost after they have read my profile..  :yell:

I am WOMAN... FEMALE..   :yay:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

That'll be because you never set it. Perhaps you were unsure at the time? 

Sadly I don't think this release lets you specify your pronouns. Doubtless there will be an update to correct that glaring failing?

Raven

Went and had a quick shuftie at my own profile. Says female and location Scotland.  :scot:  :yay:

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 28, 2022, 09:19:24 AMI have just checked my profile on here and was shocked to see that I am NONE gender..
 Phew!!  I wonder how many potential (friends) I have lost after they have read my profile..  :yell:

I am WOMAN... FEMALE..  :yay:

I had a look at my profile and didn't see that bit so must be sexless  :halo:  I do like the choice of daft emojis klondike.

klondike

It doesn't show if you don't set it. Scrumpy must have looked in the change profile options.

https://letschat.club/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile

I gave her a free gender assignment and she is now all woman....

zoony

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 28, 2022, 09:19:24 AMI am WOMAN... FEMALE..  :yay:
But surely that's what every committed Tranny would say...

Mark

S'why we need to be able to specify our pronouns. Disappointing that forum software released in 2021 doesn't seem to support it.  :sad:

Sheila

Thank you klondike.  

Scrumpy

Quote from: zoony on May 28, 2022, 08:19:42 PMBut surely that's what every committed Tranny would say...
Ahh!.. But I have a womb , can conceive and give birth..   :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

I absolutely agree in your case.  xx