Well Done Russia.

Started by Diasi, March 25, 2024, 08:07:04 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

This is how Islamic terrorists should be treated.

The only thing I'd have done differently would be that it wasn't his ear he was eating.

https://tinyurl.com/5ep6ujre
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on March 25, 2024, 08:07:04 PMThis is how Islamic terrorists should be treated.

The only thing I'd have done differently would be that it wasn't his ear he was eating.

https://tinyurl.com/5ep6ujre
I'm beginning to like Putin.

If things here become as bad as I think they will, we should hand our country to Putin and let him sort it out.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 25, 2024, 10:28:41 PMI'm beginning to like Putin.

If things here become as bad as I think they will, we should hand our country to Putin and let him sort it out.
:upvote:
I loved the court appearance scene where the Russians said all the terrorists pleaded guilty, including the unconscious one strapped to a hospital chair. Lol 
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Since childhood we've been brainwashed to hate/fear Russia.   I don't hate or fear them, I save that for China.  Putin cares about his country and is a strong leader, something we lack.  I don't agree with torturing prisoners and parading them on TV though.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on March 26, 2024, 11:01:12 AMSince childhood we've been brainwashed to hate/fear Russia.   I don't hate or fear them, I save that for China.  Putin cares about his country and is a strong leader, something we lack.  I don't agree with torturing prisoners and parading them on TV though.

Neither do I, I don't like Putin though, yes he's a strong leader but I don't like the way people vanish if they disagree with him or stand against him in elections. a very dangerous man IMO.

Scrumpy

Terrorist/killers should be shown that they will get no sympathy from the country they have killed in..
Pity we don't do the same.. Terrorist might think twice about killing..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

All these slaughterers are ideological psychopaths. The best that could be hoped for under Liberal Dem/Tory UK Law, is sectioning. Hopefully Russia will deploy them to a short life of extreme pain and misery in deepest Siberia. Nowadays with DNA as the final filter of blame, I would like to see the Death Penalty restored, for economy if nothing else.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on March 26, 2024, 03:41:21 PMAll these slaughterers are ideological psychopaths. The best that could be hoped for under Liberal Dem/Tory UK Law, is sectioning. Hopefully Russia will deploy them to a short life of extreme pain and misery in deepest Siberia. Nowadays with DNA as the final filter of blame, I would like to see the Death Penalty restored, for economy if nothing else.
Hear, hear. My view exactly.  :upvote:
[email protected]

Scrumpy

JBR

Sorry to sound like a cracked record, but I have been harping on about capital punishment for years.
If there is absolutely no doubt of guilt, I think the only punishment should be death by hanging.
A life for a life.
And a further advantage, I am sure that it would deter a lot of serious crime, not only murder.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 26, 2024, 05:08:54 PMSorry to sound like a cracked record, but I have been harping on about capital punishment for years.
If there is absolutely no doubt of guilt, I think the only punishment should be death by hanging.
A life for a life.
And a further advantage, I am sure that it would deter a lot of serious crime, not only murder.
The problem is that we first have to stop convicting people on circumstantial evidence.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

... and stop this plea of mental health problems being accepted far too easily..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 26, 2024, 05:33:32 PM... and stop this plea of mental health problems being accepted far too easily..
Indeed, the 'Nottingham Three', which would be a good name for those families, are pressing for a USA style second degree murder charge category to be introduced into UK Law.

Also if this killer really didn't know what he was doing then he should never be released & detained in a prison for the criminally insane, which is what Broadmoor & Rampton really are, for the rest of his life.

He can't have it both ways & in few years argue that he's now fit to be released as he does know what he's doing.
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on March 26, 2024, 05:27:39 PMThe problem is that we first have to stop convicting people on circumstantial evidence.
I recall that you have a number of convictions listed that you reckon are unsafe. Plus of course one couple who were never even charged.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 26, 2024, 05:42:50 PMI recall that you have a number of convictions listed that you reckon are unsafe. Plus of course one couple who were never even charged.
Yes, & I tend to concentrate on the cases where the convictions are blatantly unsafe, Jeremy Bamber & Michael Stone being the main two, but all such convictions worry me.

Russell Causley was convicted of his wife's murder despite no body & zero forensic evidence. 

He did admit to killing her at a Parole Board hearing but there's a strong thought that he only did it to get parole.
[email protected]