Boris's Wallpaper.

Started by Diasi, August 23, 2022, 08:28:03 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Remember when there was such a media storm about the cost of Boris's wallpaper for Number 10, which was paid for by a private donor?

Well I can't remember any media storm when taxpayers' money was spent on refurbishing the Cambridge's apartment at Kensington Palace where they'll no longer be living.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I quite liked Boris' wallpaper  :grin:

klondike

Maybe Truss can get it down in lengths and boot sale it....

Scrumpy

As someone else paid for the wallpaper it doesn't concern me..
On the other hand the Cambridge's, among others, have little regard for who is paying..
I hear that Harry and his family still have accommodation , that is well furnished ,which they may use at their pleasure.. That annoys me.. Because it comes out of my taxes..
 I am sure someone will tell me that the Queen pays for it all... and who pays her.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Alex on August 23, 2022, 10:57:50 AMI quite liked Boris' wallpaper  :grin:

Not me, I found it too heavy and suffocating.

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on August 23, 2022, 11:45:39 AMMaybe Truss can get it down in lengths and boot sale it....
I thought perhaps it could be auctioned for charity such as the RNLI or Care4Calais.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike