Humza Yousaf

Started by Alex, February 19, 2023, 04:28:04 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on February 20, 2023, 09:46:34 AMIf he does get elected we only need a Mohammed Iqbal to become the First Minister for Wales & we've got a non-Christian clean sweep.

Ex-Scottish health secretary Alex Neil claimed that Mr Yousaf, a Muslim, asked for permission to miss the crucial same sex marriage vote because he 'was under so much pressure from the mosque'.   And still he's in the lead !

SNP MSPs are planning to scupper Kate Forbes' bid to lead the country by refusing to vote for her as First Minister because of her opposition to same sex marriage .  So it's ok for Yousaf to disagree on religious grounds, but not for Christian Ms Forbes ?

Another candidate Ash Regan was asked what she would do if the prime minister refuses to enter talks on independence, Ms Regan said it has "nothing to do with the UK Government" and that she would declare independence anyway."

Wonder how that would work out ? :):)

Michael Rolls

then she's even dafter than I thought
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Alex on February 25, 2023, 11:45:53 AMEx-Scottish health secretary Alex Neil claimed that Mr Yousaf, a Muslim, asked for permission to miss the crucial same sex marriage vote because he 'was under so much pressure from the mosque'.   And still he's in the lead !

SNP MSPs are planning to scupper Kate Forbes' bid to lead the country by refusing to vote for her as First Minister because of her opposition to same sex marriage .  So it's ok for Yousaf to disagree on religious grounds, but not for Christian Ms Forbes ?

Another candidate Ash Regan was asked what she would do if the prime minister refuses to enter talks on independence, Ms Regan said it has "nothing to do with the UK Government" and that she would declare independence anyway."

Wonder how that would work out ? :):)

Fun and games all round.  :wink:  :evil:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 25, 2023, 11:45:53 AMEx-Scottish health secretary Alex Neil claimed that Mr Yousaf, a Muslim, asked for permission to miss the crucial same sex marriage vote because he 'was under so much pressure from the mosque'.  And still he's in the lead !
Well I suppose that as we are slowly but surely being taken over by numbers, it is what we must accept.
How this country has changed over even my lifetime.
Our ancestors must be turning in their graves.
From the greatest country in the world a little over 100 years ago to the joke of the world today, and nobody's fault but our own.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

Quote from: JBR on February 25, 2023, 01:11:27 PMWell I suppose that as we are slowly but surely being taken over by numbers, it is what we must accept.
How this country has changed over even my lifetime.
Our ancestors must be turning in their graves.
From the greatest country in the world a little over 100 years ago to the joke of the world today, and nobody's fault but our own.
I keep repeating myself I know, but why did my father and grandfather even fight for this country if this is what we have to put up with now?  we might just as well been german and done with it.  My father said as much before he died, angry at the take over of his town 

Most of the ordinary people did not vote for mass immigration, and I would imagine most, especially the older people still don't want it, but our government do want them whatever we might say, and have made draconian laws to stop us saying anything "racist", they look after the foreigners and as far as I can see put them first.  Short of a revolution there is nothing we can say or do to stop it.  Now we have an Indian prime minister and possibly the Scottish people will have a muslim first minister. Wonderful!!!!

Now, to add insult to injury they want to fast track thousands of the illegals, give them refugee status so they can bring their families over here too, buy one get half a dozen free! Great isn't it? come here illegally on a dingy and you are rewarded with all you desire, like winning the lottery.  I see these dinghies arrive and I actually do hate everyone on board as I know we are stuck with them and they will never be sent back.  Britain is finished.

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 25, 2023, 02:17:46 PMI keep repeating myself I know, but why did my father and grandfather even fight for this country if this is what we have to put up with now?  we might just as well been german and done with it.  My father said as much before he died, angry at the take over of his town 

Most of the ordinary people did not vote for mass immigration, and I would imagine most, especially the older people still don't want it, but our government do want them whatever we might say, and have made draconian laws to stop us saying anything "racist", they look after the foreigners and as far as I can see put them first.  Short of a revolution there is nothing we can say or do to stop it.  Now we have an Indian prime minister and possibly the Scottish people will have a muslim first minister. Wonderful!!!!

Now, to add insult to injury they want to fast track thousands of the illegals, give them refugee status so they can bring their families over here too, buy one get half a dozen free! Great isn't it? come here illegally on a dingy and you are rewarded with all you desire, like winning the lottery.  I see these dinghies arrive and I actually do hate everyone on board as I know we are stuck with them and they will never be sent back.  Britain is finished.
I absolutely agree.
We are indeed being sold down the river, and this has been going on for many years, although the real damage has been over only the past few years.

This is the main reason why I have resolved to vote for Reform UK in the next general election.

I see no other alternative if there is any hope of saving this country from what is happening; from what is quite probably now too late to change.  Unfortunately, most people cannot see what is coming and, because they know no better, they feel that they have only two options: Conservative or Labour.

Alex

What I don't understand is the majority of the Government is white British, so why aren't they rising up at Westminster  ?  we can see what is happening, why can't they ?   Jacq is right, Britain is finished.

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 25, 2023, 02:17:46 PMI keep repeating myself I know, but why did my father and grandfather even fight for this country if this is what we have to put up with now?  we might just as well been german and done with it.
They are no better off

What percentage of the German population has a migrant background?
27.2%
Distribution of the population* in Germany in 2021, by migrant background
Characteristic Share of population
Population without migrant background 72.8%

What is the UK population by ethnicity?
Chart
White British 74.4%

Cassandra

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 25, 2023, 02:17:46 PMI keep repeating myself I know, but why did my father and grandfather even fight for this country if this is what we have to put up with now?  we might just as well been german and done with it.  My father said as much before he died, angry at the take over of his town 

Well said but in all honesty Scots, Welsh and the English are all being led by troops of idiots. I'd love to 'cross-examine' any of them in a dock, where they would be made to answer sensically what the hell they abtually believe in. They publicly say one thing one day and then attempt to re-write it the next. They can't seem to see even on TV replays, what dil-brains they all look like, pedalling this garbled gobbledegook of nonsensical, meaningless and unwanted spew.

After all we got on well in the OK for decades, without crusty little biddy's sitting at home (their new offices, complete with H&C running brats) ,collectively possessing the brain power of a squashed gnat, re-wrting Roald Dahl, Agatha Christie, Enid Blyton etc on their bleeding iPads!

Have faith, the woke are flailing. 'Queen Jockstrap' now lays broken on her own wheel! Her self styled  heroine, Jacinda 'Horsegob' Ardern, the Kiwi lockdown tyrant with all the charm of Elena Ceauçescu is now finished. Presently the 'herd' now scents the musk of fear engulfing the worse of the lot 'Trudeau'. A dictator who digitally 'froze' the bank accounts of ordinary 'truckers' fighting democratically for a voice in Canada. Usually their sponsors, the WEF, manage to deflect these tyrannical displays of Globalist fascism by diversion creation.

Maybe now the tide is turning its getting ever more difficult to fashion these 'fake news' charades? Even for such robbers as Rupert Murdoch and everyones favourite maggot farmer Bill Gates.

Moreover the hapless, perch trained Budgie, Sunak, is well set to tumble sometime next year, indeed if not before? Just another witless WEF, Goldman Sachs paid for pupae. Then as woke collapses further, Herr Schwab, the real 'Blofeld' of the modern world will demand for James Bond books and films to be re-written and edited down as he retires to his hollowed out Alp in Austria.

And well done the Northern Irish for holding out against 'Gobber' Johnsons Burlington Arcade of lies and deceitfully hidden betrayal. Make The Wicked Witch of the West, Von der leyen, the article 16 sorceress (whoops pronoun check needed) from Brussels suffer, even her turn will come.

Through innate reversion and misery comes truth ...

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

At least England beat Wales -but an example of poor defeating worse, which seems to be the reality of UK politics now!
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Cassandra, I would love you to cross examine these people in the dock, just to know how their minds work, make them tell the truth under oath, why they are doing this to us? What benefit is any of this rubbish to the ordinary British person? it's destroying us.

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 25, 2023, 08:51:56 PMWhat benefit is any of this rubbish to the ordinary British person? it's destroying us.
Wrong question I'm afraid. In the case of any polititican the correct question about anything they do is always how does it benefit the politician and/or cronies.

JBR

I have often wondered why our politicians are doing nothing other than inviting increasing numbers of migrants to come here illegally.

I can only assume that they either benefit in some way or that they are not strong enough to oppose others who do benefit from it.  The latter, I expect, are defence lawyers whose aim in life is only to obtain more money for their 'services', and civil servants who feel that it is they and not the government who run the country.
Additional support for these incentives comes from the dissatisfied remainers, who would rather we were still under the aegis of the people in Brussels who effectively control most of Europe.

Clearly, the only possibility of our ever regaining our country from these people who are exponentially increasing in numbers is to obtain a government who have already announced that they would do their best to oppose any further danger and even attempt to reduce the numbers and their threat to our liberty.

Those options do not include a further Conservative or Labour government.  Need I say more?

Raven

It's up to the people of England to take that Leap of Faith and stop being scared too. It's the only way you will get the kind of government that's needed.  :wink:  The solution is there for the taking.