The man they think is Elvis

Started by muddy, April 08, 2024, 09:46:24 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Bob Joyce the singing pastor .
He says he's not Elvis

Handsome old chap no wonder the fans are flocking to his church !

https://youtu.be/wsGZqzuJkKo?si=pH99162mpGdk8JqI

https://youtu.be/nkjVKjvAyek?si=2ahRQZenQ4lzJnUN

Alex

Silver Tabby

He would be more handsome without the beard.  Looking at some of the comments - some people really believe he is a re-incarnation of Elvis.

Scrumpy

No gimmicks.. or fancy dress.. no black dyed hair..
I couldn't stop looking at him..  He certainly has a lot going for him.. 
Good looking guy.. I love the beard..
His church will make a bomb.. 
Is he Elvis..? Of course he is not.. But if some think he is.. good for them..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Diasi

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 08, 2024, 11:13:38 PMHe would be more handsome without the beard.  Looking at some of the comments - some people really believe he is a re-incarnation of Elvis.
Some people can't cope with the fact that there is nothing after they die, just as there wasn't anything before they were born.

I know I'll never see my wife again but at the present moment she lives on in my memory.

However, when I'm dead I won't know that I won't see her again. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Mups

I thought he was a nice looking chap, too,  and I agree he does sound quite like Elvis.
However,  I don't think for one minute he is!

Diasi, you mentioned about there being nothing after we pop off,  but can anyone prove that?

Some people say they need proof of life after death,  but what about the opposite -  what about is there any  proof  there isn't any kind of life after death?  

Perhaps  it is just up to what the individual likes to think?

klondike

There can be no proof there isn't of course but there certainly don't appear to be any reliable witnesses that there is.

Raven

He certainly does sound like Elvis, if it's good for his church then fine. Takes people's minds off the horrors going on in other parts of the world, even if it's just for a wee while.