Shetland

Started by Raven, March 27, 2024, 12:25:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

For those who like this programme it's doing a re-run. Ch10 ITV3, on Friday Evenings 9pm,  right back to the very beginning starting tomorrow, 2 episodes at a time. I certainly will be recording it to watch later.  :yahoo:

Alex

I liked the original Shetland, it seems years ago since I swooned over Douglas Henshall :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

GrannyMac

Me too! I don't tend to rewatch programmes though, but might make an exception for this,
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Quote from: Alex on March 27, 2024, 03:24:44 PMI liked the original Shetland, it seems years ago since I swooned over Douglas Henshall :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I'm watching him every weeknight in Primeval just now. But the first time I saw him was in a Mini Series called "The Secret of Crickley Hall" he was a ghost and he scared the hell out of me, he was an evil sod.
I have the audiobook of Crickley Hall as well, must have a listen to it again.
You can watch it on Prime and there's a good load of it on You Tube.

Silver Tabby

I remember 'Crickley Hall' - it starred Suranne Jones, I think, and it was scary!

Have never seen 'Shetland' though - what is it about?

Raven

It's a detective series set on the Shetland Isles. It's got great story lines along with the great scenery. I really enjoy it especially as I know the Shetland Isles quite well, we are over there at least once a year.

Silver Tabby

Thanks, Raven, that looks good - I feel a trip to Amazon coming on!