Jabs

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 04:13:26 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I hear so many people saying they will not be having the Covid Jab anymore.
I must admit that since having the jabs I have felt incredibly tired.. I'm not sure if it's the Jab or not..
I shall continue to have them because it would worry me not to..
What about others..Jab or no Jab. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

I haven't had a jab for years.  But, as you well know, I caught Covid recently.  No idea if the mild symptoms I have (fortunately) are better or worse than the side effects of having a jab🤷🏻�♂️

Scrumpy

The only side effects that I have experienced after having a Jab is a painful arm..
I have the Flu and Covid Jab together .. I didn't like that much..
Sometimes the nurse who administers them can be a bit rough.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm wondering what they are supposed to do. We know they don't stop you getting it. We know they don't stop you spreading it. We know they supposedly need refreshing every year.

I've had three jabs and still caught it again after a natural infection which the 3 doses didn't prevent so it looks like colds it won't be stopped. I never had ill effects but still gave up after the first booster as I coudn't figure out what it was for and I also knew that there are a lot getting compensation for serious side effects caused by it plus it has killed some. I think I prefer to catch it every few years as it has been no worse than a cold for me so far.

My first two were AstraZenica which has now been withdrawn due to serios side effects. The third was Pfizer who withheld adverse testing results I think. All are on temproary licence as they haven't been through the necessary tests for anything else.

Not advice. It's up to people to make their own choices. I've just said what I've done and why. Others may come to a different decision.

Alex

I had two Astra Zenica and the third was Moderna.  I too have read about the side effects and because the jab doesn't actually prevent you from getting Covid I decided not to have a 4th.  If I get it, I get it and from what I've read, later Covid outbreaks have been milder than the original from 2020.