What. !!

Started by Scrumpy, April 25, 2024, 09:21:41 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: klondike on Today at 09:50:34 AMDresden (or so the story said so I'm not sure why the banner is in English.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germans-stage-promigrant-rally-with-refugees-welcome-banners-in-response-to-violence-10478647.html

Kent

I'm a bit unlear why not welcoming freeloaders who seem to hate us is considered to be racist.

Oh look Breibart is surely being a bit racist

25 Sexual Predators Jailed over 'Shocking' Rape, Sexual Abuse, and Trafficking of Eight Young Girls

I have just been looking at the faces of most of those naive protesters, who seem to be in or around their twenties, and imagining how they're going to feel in another twenty or thirty years.

The country is bad enough now but when they get their way, which I think they will, and the numbers of illegals in this country are draining our economy even further and, of course, participating in criminal activities (like those in the bottom picture), I can imagine a sudden change of opinion will overcome the protesters.

Sorry, but too late!  You fools are just going to have to live with what you hoped for! 🤣🤣🤣
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Those in Kent look like they're all wrinkles, they should have more sense. 

Heard earlier on Talk radio that one in five people in Ireland is foreign born.  A once white Catholic country is very much changed and it's a lot for people to accept

Scrumpy

QuoteToday at 12:18:06 PM
Quote from: klondike on Today at 09:50:34 AM25 Sexual Predators Jailed over 'Shocking' Rape, Sexual Abuse, and Trafficking of Eight Young Girls

A line up of candidates for our future government.

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..