Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Hi everyone , thanks Mups for the direction.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Hi Vlad and welcome, we're not as busy as the Mother Ship but we're friendlier  :upvote:

klondike

It's hello from her and it's hello from me. 

Welcome aboard.

dextrous63

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on April 09, 2024, 10:33:57 PMHi Vlad and welcome, we're not as busy as the Mother Ship but we're friendlier  :upvote:
Hi Alex thanks for that 😀

April 10, 2024, 08:15:36 AM
Quote from: klondike on April 09, 2024, 10:54:07 PMIt's hello from her and it's hello from me.

Welcome aboard.
Many thanks K

April 10, 2024, 08:16:21 AM
Quote from: GrannyMac on April 10, 2024, 07:23:18 AM👋👋
Thanks GrannyM good to see ya

April 10, 2024, 08:16:55 AM
Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 07:07:38 AMHi Vlad.
What oh Dex, thanks for the info

Scrumpy

Hi Vlad..
Not such a big audience over here.. But we are nice..
The rules are not as strict here..  no moderators.. and you can use naughty words if it pleases you...  :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

This place is a sort of health spa for the elderly and infirm to have a bit of respite in.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 09:32:22 AMThis place is a sort of health spa for the elderly and infirm to have a bit of respite in.
See you in the hot tub..  :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 10, 2024, 09:40:28 AMSee you in the hot tub..  :wink:
Sure thing, but stop calling me "tub"

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 10, 2024, 09:26:57 AMHi Vlad..
Not such a big audience over here.. But we are nice..
The rules are not as strict here..  no moderators.. and you can use naughty words if it pleases you...  :wink:
sounds like my type of place..thanks Scrumpy😀

April 10, 2024, 10:18:54 AM
Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 09:32:22 AMThis place is a sort of health spa for the elderly and infirm to have a bit of respite in.
I could with a bit of that respite stuff 😀

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PMHi everyone , thanks Mups for the direction.
Yes, thanks Mups.
My hints to him may have needed your further clarification but, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have had to pay the price!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Mups

Quote from: JBR on April 10, 2024, 11:42:51 AMYes, thanks Mups.
My hints to him may have needed your further clarification but, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have had to pay the price!

Oh dear . . .  am I in  trouble now for helping Vlad?   :hmm:

klondike

Depending on just how paranoid Chris is you may be. He does know the URL of this place and should he ever forget he could check on the entries in his profanity censor. So if he bothers to read your posts here he'll know just how naughty you have been.

He was well miffed when this place was set up and refused to believe the reason was that all the evidence pointed to him giving up on running PF as he did nothing to fix the frequent outages it was getting. My bet is that he had put it on free hosting. This monster thread resulted

http://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,30682.0.html

My last post on PF.

https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,30682.msg653665.html#msg653665

I was on pre-moderation so his later suggestion that I was repeating the cardinal sin of posting the URL of this place was pure garbage

Ruthio

Quote from: Alex on April 09, 2024, 10:33:57 PMHi Vlad and welcome, we're not as busy as the Mother Ship but we're friendlier  :upvote:
Oh here we go again!
Is the Mother Ship Pensioners Forum?
Just a yes or no will suffice, no creeping about the bush!!