Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:18:21 PMI feel sorry for him when they take the mick
I think he enjoys any attention he can get. If he didn't he'd stop with the nonsense. Harmless? Maybe but he has a nasty attitude to those down on their luck. I don't donate to them myself as it would go on booze or drugs but I wouldn't insult them. Not that I think he does either in reality it's all fantasyland.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on May 27, 2024, 09:19:04 AMI'd be surprised if she weren't. Didn't she have two IDs on here at one time.

ME and TREBOR

There is a 'ME'  on there sometimes.

klondike

It could be a different one. Some of the ladies here may know if they have seen the posts. Very good at sniffing out duplicate ids from the style.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:18:21 PMSciatico is just nasty.  Yes he's entitled to his opinions, it's just the way he "speaks" to people that pixxes me off and I no longer respond to him.  I think he's married to an arab who is muslim.
Aha!  I didn't know that, but it certainly explains his devout and strong opinions.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on May 26, 2024, 06:46:34 PMIs this clown The Deep still there?

I forget who did the christening now but it was excellent.

For some reason he used a version of this as his avatar

Was he the one that said he a was high-ranking HMRC officer & new all the tax dodges & benefit tricks?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

He claimed to be a diplomat which I translated to papercip monitor at the Foreign Office.

muddy

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:18:21 PMBrian is harmless and I feel sorry for him when they take the mick on the Mother Ship.

Sciatico is just nasty.  Yes he's entitled to his opinions, it's just the way he "speaks" to people that pixxes me off and I no longer respond to him.  I think he's married to an arab who is muslim.

Would  not surprise me .

muddy

Those  who used to go on the over fifties chat forum may remember a nice man  Old Grey Fox  .( Bob) who did a lot of running
 He has had a heart attack  but he is ok apparently.

Vlad

I liked OGF he was a great poster.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

muddy

Yes very proud of his legs ! 🙂