What a drip..

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 08:57:35 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I couldn't believe it when Rishi Sunak was left standing in the pouring rain delivering an important message to the country..
Why !!  Why!!
Whoever was in charge is taking the p*ss out of him..
He was soaking wet .. and just carried on.. He didn't even make a joke of it.. Had he done so he the people would have laughed with him.. I don't think he has one funny bone in his body..
I felt a little bit sorry for him.. He reminded me of the shy schoolboy who had fallen for the bucket of water over the head prank..
Boris would have used the situation to his advantage..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

You're right Scrumpy.  He has neither the personality (Boris) or the ability (Maggie) to run the country.  Sadly I think it'll be someone with even less of a personality (Sir Kier) who we are landed with.  Exciting times not!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

They are all puppets.. Someone else is pulling the strings..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Oh if only he had waited...

He'd have stopped the boats with his Rwanda deal
Tightened up on the legals bringing them down to tens of thousands
Had another drop in inflation
Seen a fall in interest rates (not pleasing for many pensioners though)
Dropped National Insurance again (not helping pensioners at all)
Worked many wonders not to mention shitting numerous miracles.

I can't figure out just why he did this. Something must have spooked him. Perhaps a dream. Or a death wish.

Ruthio

You'd think somebody, anybody, could've stood behind him with a large umbrella ffs!! 

klondike

Not when he's putting them out of work  :grin:

Today at 10:04:05 AM
I wonder how many will be on an early holiday without a postal vote.

Alex

What a drip is right ! He looked a right plonker standing there getting soaked, what was wrong with the posh media room they have in number 10 ?
I just don't understand WHY July ?  Surely better to wait until the end of the year, or at least until the Rwanda flights started.

Perhaps this can be put back to end of year if 1922 Committee kicks Sunak out ? Although it's very unlikely  :rolleyes:

Mups

Quote from: Ruthio on Today at 09:57:47 AMYou'd think somebody, anybody, could've stood behind him with a large umbrella ffs!!
I thought that,  too.
He looked so silly.

klondike

Apparently this was playing as he made that announcement.

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on Today at 10:07:00 AMWhat a drip is right ! He looked a right plonker standing there getting soaked, what was wrong with the posh media room they have in number 10 ?
I just don't understand WHY July ?  Surely better to wait until the end of the year, or at least until the Rwanda flights started.

Perhaps this can be put back to end of year if 1922 Committee kicks Sunak out ? Although it's very unlikely  :rolleyes:
Oh yes.  I'd forgotten about the hugely expensive media room in No 10.

JBR

What I found remarkable was his announcement that flights to Rwanda would commence after he was re-elected!
I understood that to mean quite clearly that he can't begin regular flights to Rwanda.
Like most politicians, he doesn't have a clue what to do, which explains the situation we are in now.

The consequence now, then, is that we can look forward to a Labour government in July, along with the further destruction of the United Kingdom.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:55:27 AMApparently this was playing as he made that announcement.

Mr Brexit, Steve Bray was responsible for that apparently, he attached speakers to railings of Downing Street.  Not confirmed but if true,  why didn't the police arrest him or at least move him on. ?

klondike

Because our police like most other things in the country are useless. Nothing works. Including a sizeable chunk of the population who now apparently choose to live on benefits instead.