The News Reader.

Started by Scrumpy, July 28, 2022, 08:01:26 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Scrumpy

You are quite safe to watch it klondike.. As yet I have seen no bare breast or bums and no-one has had their knees shattered.. or thumbs twisted..

So far it is very good..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 28, 2022, 12:17:08 PMWell, that has solved your problem of watching any sex or violence..  :smiley:

Don't be put off Sheila.. Paul will be fine..
  I think Alex might give it a go if she can pick it up..

Raven.. Little House on the Prairie  along with The Waltons  was fine in it's day..

I recently watched Cheers that was repeated on the tv..  As good as any comedy series being shown today..

July 28, 2022, 08:26:50 PM
We have just found it.  Paul said sex and violence are fine!

klondike

I've watched the first episode and it was quite fun. I do hope there won't be any sex though...  :smiley:

Scrumpy

I am pleased that you are giving it a try..
It shows the back stabbing .. and how easily you can be replaced within the work place..

Alex

I don't think I can get this, but then if there's no sex or violence in it I'd probably drop off halfway through   :cool: 

klondike

Download it. Even if you don't like it you'll know how to download the next thing you can't get.

Scrumpy

Alex.. I think you will like it..
 I know it's not Naked Attraction but you might enjoy something different..  :smiley:

klondike

I saw some of that on gogglebox  :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Yeah!! Right.. Keep telling yourself that..

klondike

It's what made me hope there is no hankey panky coming up in The Newsreader....

Scrumpy

I also saw it on Gogglebox..
Scared the bloody life out of me..
It brought back scary memories from years ago..  :nooo:

klondike

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 29, 2022, 04:47:01 PMAlex.. I think you will like it..
 I know it's not Naked Attraction but you might enjoy something different..  :smiley:
Thank you so much for telling me about the Naked Attraction Scrumps, :wtf:  but it put me off my Jam Roly Poly so I never watched it again, hardly think I'm missing anything either. 

klondike

I've got to episode three and there is indeed rumpy pumpy afoot. I can't figure out if the newsreader is older than her toy boy's mother or not.