Primark

Started by Alex, September 27, 2022, 07:20:41 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Looking back I don't think that was what was actually said. It wasn't that all men who enter unisex changing are perverts more that one might be and that makes the women feel vulnerable. Simple answer don't have unisex changing. 

It's a similar situation with the dinghy boys. We are pretty sure that the majority are economic migrants but the important problem is that some might be jihadis and that makes many feel vulnerable. Simple answer - don't ferry them in and deport them asap if they are not genuine refugees.

The first issue is a lot easier to fix than the second.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I heard about this today, this is the fella who will serve "his" sentence in a women's prison, which also has a mother and baby unit. :wtf:

GrannyMac

It should be a male prison for anyone who is an intact man, whatever they decide to call themselves.  However, I can't imagine women prisoners being soft on a paedophile! Isolation could be the least of his/her worries.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Changing room signs..

Pricks Only            No Pricks
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

Quote from: Diasi on September 27, 2022, 08:22:44 PMSo a bloke who goes into a unisex changing room because there are only unisex changing rooms is a pervert.

What an interesting concept.

Shut up Phil.  You know exactly what I meant and I would be grateful if you did not comment on any of my posts in future as you come across as a very unpleasant person.

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 29, 2022, 08:05:39 AMChanging room signs..

Pricks Only            No Pricks

If it's got a dick it 'aint a chick  :cool:

klondike

Some of the woman I see round here look like they might have one...

klondike

Alex

" Nobody is saying all men are a risk, but if you are a predatory man you now have an open door – literally – to vulnerable women in a state of undress "

Spot on

Scrumpy

When it all boils down Men are Dirty old Sods..  :grin:

There's a book there somewhere..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..