King Charles's Windmill rental income

Started by Cassandra, November 07, 2022, 11:18:44 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Topped £9 billion last year. No wonder this 'tree hugger' loves nett zero!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

Nice little earner. They do say follow the money.

klondike

He needs to first declare an interest then keep his pie hole shut on the topic.

Scrumpy

The mind boggles at the incredible wealth these royals have..
... and how they use their (knowledge) .. titles to obtain yet more..
Fighting and arguing amongst themselves to get the top dollar..  :boo: :boo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

I've realised now that I only ever supported the Queen. I would now err to being Federalist, they mainly seem to me (apart from William and his rather lovely wife) a group of half-baked clodpoles.

The 'new' King is far too patronising for me over his green gunge, appearing distinctively unhinged at times about it - (it does run in the family).

His sister, (in my opinion the best of all), would have made a far better monarch, erudite, worldly wise and well-balanced. Someone to be proud of, like her wonderful mother.

klondike

The snag is if we booted him out he'd still be around, still be known all over the world, still have shit loads of money and there would be no reason then for him to keep his opinions to himself. 

Well unless we took the path Cromwell did with with his forebear of the same name all those years back or adapted the later French solution. I doubt we'll do either though.

Cassandra

Hopefully his ongoing idolatry comments about anything green and about how evil we as part of this sceptred isle are, will revile his subjects enough to shift the idiot one way or another.