Nicola Bulley

Started by Alex, April 13, 2023, 07:22:22 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

This one is odd to say the least.

"Based on analysis of Bulley's Fitbit and iPhone, DC Keith Greenhalgh believes that the mum of two "very possibly" entered the water at 9:22am, as her Fitbit stopped working at 9:30am."

So her Fitbit stopped working at 9:30 am on the day she fell into the river but it was sending her heart rate signal for up to 8 days later.

https://tinyurl.com/2dhxe35t
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

morty

I still think they've left it pretty much open to interpretation  .... but accidental death is the kindest outcome for her partner and family. I still have reservations.

One thing .. they mentioned there were two witnesses at the inquest who said they'd heard a scream about the time she went missing.
I can't remember hearing that before.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on April 13, 2023, 07:22:22 PMThings had gone quiet about this poor woman, but now it seems the police have sent divers back to the River Wyre and are looking for 'something' 

Whatever it is, if it lets them off their self generated cross, be very sure they'll 'find' it!

Plod poop is very sticky
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: morty on June 28, 2023, 06:49:56 PMI still think they've left it pretty much open to interpretation  .... but accidental death is the kindest outcome for her partner and family. I still have reservations.

One thing .. they mentioned there were two witnesses at the inquest who said they'd heard a scream about the time she went missing.
I can't remember hearing that before.
The bruising on her arm suggests, to me, she'd been grabbed & held by her arm.

You don't bruise the front & back of your arm by bumping into something.

I used to do some voluntary work for both Victim Support & Women's Aid (installing panic alarms for the latter) & I learned the red flags for domestic abuse & bruising of the arms, such as those described is a domestic violence red flag.

The coroner's verdict is little more than his opinion.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

morty

You know what you say doesn't surprise me in the least.

Nothing else was ever mentioned about the revelation that the police had been called to their address before either.

Diasi

Quote from: morty on June 28, 2023, 08:39:11 PMYou know what you say doesn't surprise me in the least.
Nothing else was ever mentioned about the revelation that the police had been called to their address before either.
Another red flag is when a woman who's chatty on a one-to-one with you, hardly says a word when she's with her partner.

Another red flag is when a woman flinches at a sudden movement or when she hears raised voices.
[email protected]