Well I Knew it Would Happen Sometime.

Started by Diasi, June 29, 2023, 09:54:25 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Some girls in an Essex school have been sexually assaulted in the gender-neutral toilets.

I hope the school & it's governors disappear under a slew of lawsuits brought by their parents.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Ashy

Should make an interesting court case.

In my view a non specific gender toilet should be self contained and open directly into a public or common area.

Michael Rolls

it was bound to happen sooner or later
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Why can't people in charge see the pitfalls in gender neutral toilets ?
We can see it FFS !!!!

Scrumpy

I am pleased that it has happened.. Daft lot..
I hope the school get sued ... big time.. It will make others THINK before they bring in these stupid ideas..
The daftest has to be a CAT.. The parents are to blame (mostly) ..
If Marnie said she wanted to be known as a cat I would have made her use a litter tray.. and turned her out at night to do a bit of hunting..
Children are dictating to the adults..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on June 29, 2023, 11:01:51 AMWhy can't people in charge see the pitfalls in gender neutral toilets ?
We can see it FFS !!!!

Got their heads down them?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 29, 2023, 11:56:39 AMI am pleased that it has happened.. Daft lot..
I hope the school get sued ... big time.. It will make others THINK before they bring in these stupid ideas..
The daftest has to be a CAT.. The parents are to blame (mostly) ..
If Marnie said she wanted to be known as a cat I would have made her use a litter tray.. and turned her out at night to do a bit of hunting..
Children are dictating to the adults..
Yes, perhaps, but in the case of the 'school cat' I'd suggest that it's a trendy teacher.
After all, didn't she tell off another child for saying that the 'cat girl' is not a cat but a girl, and insisted that if she feels that she is a cat, then she is a cat!

Surely, a teacher should be aware that young children like to play along and try it on all the time, and if a stupid adult falls for it, they'll do it all the more!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

If the teacher identified as a vegetable, I'd be happy to accept that.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]