Climate protesters

Started by Sheila, October 21, 2022, 02:27:26 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Alex

Here they are, they'll end up with piles sitting on that floor  :clap:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1584559911039401986

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on October 24, 2022, 04:38:57 PMA gang of them have now occupied Parliament ! How on earth did they get in ?  
Easy for idiots to get into Parliament..  :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

klondike

:grin: :grin: :grin:

The trick lies in knowing how to get all the damned idiots out of course....

Alex

This is unbelievable, the Police are stopping members of the public from removing protestors.  The big guy sounds Polish or Russian, you wouldn't want to mess with him anyway. :grin:   What a bloody farce !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1585654916990763008

Cassandra

Over here they follow them home and keep a watch on the ringleaders, follow them to their place of protest the next morning, let down their tyres  and quickly pour buckets of freezing water over them without stopping. A local store provides dozens of plastic buckets and a hose, before plod arrives. It's difficult to see what the police are doing, they just stand there! They should be arrested for disturbing the peace, obstructing the highway etc. Its the same 'old' faces week in, week out. They must be simply prosecuted ad infinitum, until their sentences for re-affending clear them out of the way for years at a time. They are lawbreakers and many 'criminals' with previous to be taken into account. Twenty buckets of freezing cold water on a sub freezing day at the age of the goatee bearded delinquent in the high vis jacket might well be enough to convince him that home with a hot water bottle is preferable to pneumonia! Stupid old fool!

Theres soon going to be a manslaughter case, the fuse gets shorter every day!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

I'm always interested as to what is happening elsewhere and how the public respond ..
 We are a bit slow on our reaction over here..
But , as Cassandra says, there will be a killing..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Everybody is living with a shorter fuse these days. Cass is correct, something will give, sooner not later.

klondike

Which lot will cop it first though?

Eco loons
or
Dinghy boys
or

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Heaven knows, I just hope I'm not in the fall out range when it does. [2010]