Time slot pricing

Started by klondike, October 28, 2022, 11:47:47 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Looks like it is starting....

Hi Mark,
With Saving Sessions, you could earn up to £100 by using less electricity at peak times this Winter.

You'll earn OctoPoints, which can be redeemed for £££'s on your account, prizes or donations. You'll earn them for every unit of power you don't use compared to normal during Saving Sessions (find out how the Sessions work below).
It's entirely free to get involved, your tariff and energy payments won't change, and you can opt out any time.
How does it work?
1. From November to March we'll invite you to join at least twelve
1 – 4 hour sessions. We'll email you about each one with as much notice as possible (usually the day before). If you think you can use less power at that time, just opt in via your email or the app.

2. When the time comes, try and cut down what you can, but remember not to turn anything essential off – we'll share some tips and ideas to help.

3. After a Session, we'll look at your smart meter readings to work out how much you saved, and add your OctoPoints to your online account within 14 days.

Michael Rolls

in other words - don't feel you can do as you like - we are watching you!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

TBH with a maximum saving of £100 over several months (I assume) I cba to look at my watch every time I turn a light on.