Jessica Alves

Started by muddy, April 06, 2024, 09:04:05 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Just watched an interview with this sad parady  of a woman ( he used to be the Ken Barbie doll )

He / she objecting to JKRowling remarks re pretend women .

One can only feel sorry for someone so mentally ill they have made themselves into an utter freak

https://youtu.be/2QWl_jc7eBU?si=HNlsvASul6NYem9X

Alex

I was listening to this interview on the radio but had no idea she/he looked so plastic, good old Nana could only manage a 'crikey'  :grin:

klondike

They say those with eating disorders see themselves as fat in mirrors so I'm guessing both women and men with this disorder see that look as beautiful.

It's one bloke that I probably wouldn't spot as a tranny but would assume was a deluded/sick/whatever woman. Mostly because they look more like bad sci-fi aliens.

Scrumpy

Crikey... Do you think she removes her face at night..?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm guessing quite a few folks wonder about anything else having been restyled. 

JBR

Quote from: muddy on April 06, 2024, 09:04:05 PMJust watched an interview with this sad parady  of a woman ( he used to be the Ken Barbie doll )

One can only feel sorry for someone so mentally ill they have made themselves into an utter freak

Sorry I'm slow on the uptake, but I have just watched this strange person.

If he wants to pretend to be a woman, perhaps he shouldn't try to go too much over the top!
In fact, I was wondering exactly what procedures he has gone through to create such an unbelievable image which, in my opinion, looks nothing like a real woman.

I assume he is trying to attract a man to be his partner.  Why not do what homos have been doing for centuries: just rely on personal feelings rather than trying to look like a woman?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Logically a homosexual shouln't be attracted to a woman. Perhaps he's after lesbians?

We do have an ever increasing string of letters to describe the current range of pecadillos

L B G T Q +

I can translate the L B G and T but I'm not quite sure just how Q differs from any of those and + is a real mystery. Doubtless google could inform me but I'm buggered if I'll search to find out in case I get contacted by somebody offering to do just that.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 08, 2024, 06:25:05 PMLogically a homosexual shouln't be attracted to a woman. Perhaps he's after lesbians?

We do have an ever increasing string of letters to describe the current range of pecadillos

L B G T Q +

I can translate the L B G and T but I'm not quite sure just how Q differs from any of those and + is a real mystery. Doubtless google could inform me but I'm buggered if I'll search to find out in case I get contacted by somebody offering to do just that.
Absolutely true.  I have seen long strings of letters, but I'll be damned if I know what the hell they all mean.

Logically, they only need 'L' and 'G'.  All of the others would be one or the other, and probably all relate to what 'measures' the 'L's and the 'G's have taken to make themselves feel better!

Silver Tabby

Quote from: muddy on April 06, 2024, 09:04:05 PMJust watched an interview with this sad parady  of a woman ( he used to be the Ken Barbie doll )

He just looks totally grotesque - poor deluded man.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 08, 2024, 06:25:05 PMLogically a homosexual shouln't be attracted to a woman. Perhaps he's after lesbians?

L B G T Q +

The Q means Queer which they've decided is acceptable.

No idea what the + means & I have no intention of my internet history showing LBGTQ+ searches.

I get enough dodgy emails as it is. Lol  :grin:

April 08, 2024, 07:17:40 PM
Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 08, 2024, 07:04:22 PMHe just looks totally grotesque - poor deluded man.

He's been on a few TV shows featuring botched & OTT cosmetic operations.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on April 08, 2024, 07:15:25 PMThe Q means Queer which they've decided is acceptable.
Yes I knew that. What I can't figure out is why an extra letter when they are all bloody queer anyway.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 08, 2024, 09:13:14 PMYes I knew that. What I can't figure out is why an extra letter when they are all bloody queer anyway.
I agree.
We could refer to them as the 'LG community', or even as the 'Q community' (oh, hang on a minute, isn't 'Q' James Bond's boss?).
Keep things simple.

On the other hand, it occurs to me that they keep adding more and more letters (presumably as and when they occur to them) in an attempt to give the impression that there are many more of them than there actually are!

Scrumpy

And it will come to pass that everyone will have letters after their names..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

They'll soon want us all to have badges declaring our pronouns. I read that a bank(iirc) has all their staff wearing the stupid things.