Gaza's Tunnels.

Started by Raven, November 19, 2023, 08:54:47 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

ansu

I suppose it was a planned move  to start a new conflict in order to divert attention away from the Ukrainia. Somewhere I read that if we don't be careful Putin will march across Europe within short.

klondike

He doesn't seem able to even march across Ukraine. The danger as I see it is that he may resort to tactical nukes in desperation.

On the Gaza tunnels - the Israelis must have some monster pumps and pipes if they are expecting to fill any tunnels.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on December 08, 2023, 10:22:51 AMOn the Gaza tunnels - the Israelis must have some monster pumps and pipes if they are expecting to fill any tunnels.
I think that flooding the Hamas tunnels is a perfectly feasible operation.  There is plenty of water, as it comes straight from the Med., and the pumps would not need to be enormous, but just kept running as long as necessary.
I also believe that it isn't necessary to completely fill all of the tunnels; just sufficient to persuade the terrorists to come out before they drown - hopefully along with any hostages.
If they allow their hostages out in addition to themselves, perhaps the IDF will treat them fairly.  If not, they should get exactly what they deserve and that would also remove any need to feed them!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

No way would Putin march across Europe !  that's almost as good as the Brexit scare campaign  :grin:  :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on December 08, 2023, 01:18:27 PMNo way would Putin march across Europe !  that's almost as good as the Brexit scare campaign  :grin:  :grin:
Well, he might try his luck a little bit at a time, assuming he isn't kicked out of Ukraine.  Perhaps the Baltic states, Estonia for example.  That's probably why the Yanks have opened several new bases in Sweden; a very convenient place from which to oppose any attacks on Estonia or Finland.

We should be grateful for the Yanks because, quite simply, neither we nor any of the EU countries would frighten off the Russians.

On the other hand, if the Russians should ever conquer Europe, at least they would get rid of all the illegal invaders who we are looking after and even encouraging more to come.
I'm not quite sure which would be the worst: a muslim Europe or a Russian Europe.

Alex

At a push :smiley: I'd prefer the Russians to the Muslim hordes.

klondike

Parachute lessone without the parachute for failing to vote for or slagging off the correct President is preferable to stoning for not wailing 5 times a day or a myriad of other sins.

Alex

I did say at a push  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

klondike

Yep. Whistled right over my head  :sad:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on December 09, 2023, 12:13:09 AMAt a push :smiley: I'd prefer the Russians to the Muslim hordes.
I agree.  Look at Londonistan.  The police are too afraid to do anything to the 'wrong sort' of people.
At least the Russians would cut down crime.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on December 09, 2023, 12:13:09 AMAt a push :smiley: I'd prefer the Russians to the Muslim hordes.

The Russian people are themselves presently quietly apprehensive now that over 45% of their armed forces personnel are in fact Muslim ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on December 09, 2023, 12:15:38 PMThe Russian people are themselves presently quietly apprehensive now that over 45% of their armed forces personnel are in fact Muslim ...
Bloody hell, they're getting everywhere now!   Are there any in China yet?  🤣

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on December 09, 2023, 12:26:32 PMBloody hell, they're getting everywhere now!   Are there any in China yet?  🤣

50m plus which equates to merely 3.5% ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

I wish ours were only 3.5%!