The transgender takeover continues

Started by klondike, March 31, 2023, 09:36:53 AM

« previous - next »

1955vintage

At least it might see an end to the dreadful gender reveal parties.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

Sounds like I might have been missing out. Bugger.  :worried:
Or did I misunderstand?

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on March 31, 2023, 10:58:25 AMI really hope so.
Well ADHD / Autism/ Aspergers & all the other recently concocted excuses for unacceptable behaviour aren't a fad.

They have become a must-have for any family on benefits who have kids.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

morty

Well I'm relieved I never had kids, so no chance of grandkids ... 
I know we  had our own problems but they were things like smoking, underage pregnancy, a bit of truancy. wondering if the lad with the effeminate hip swing was indeed gay and the only danger was the flasher in the local park.. whereas now it seems they mess with kids minds, encouraging, if not actively pushing them to make decisions that will affect them for the rest of their lives.

I don't , as a rule, buy into conspiracy theory type stuff but the changes in society are just too radical now. Where have the guidelines and safety for young impressionable minds gone.

Funny though .. I've felt the world generally feels a strange place since covid. I don't know why that should be.

klondike

Quote from: morty on March 31, 2023, 07:39:04 PMI don't , as a rule, buy into conspiracy theory type stuff but the changes in society are just too radical now. Where have the guidelines and safety for young impressionable minds gone.
I just wonder if my gast which all the woke nonsense has well and truly flabbered isn't just me turning into an old codger. I do recall my parents moaning about change in their dotage too. Mind you the amount of change over the last decade is greater and more radical than I think they saw over their lives once the war years and recovery from that were over with.

morty

I know .. .I sometimes imagine my grandma sitting next to me and me explaining to her ... Granny, you can't smoke in a pub anymore, it's not healthy but you could marry another woman if you ever got tired of Grandad.

Scrumpy

My poor mum would be so confused with it all..

'Are you saying that Mr Roberts at number thirty two has married Mr Green who lives near the Co-op' !!!
 ' Yes mum'
' Stop talking dirty.. go and wash your mouth out..  and lay off them magic mushroom things'

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

and tell her that Celia Bloogs married Mary Wotsername and they are having a baby!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

dextrous63

Why limit oneself to gender changes?  Why not species changes?

I identify myself with pigeons.  So, can I have feathers implanted and I'll perform my inaugural flight off Beachy Head.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 01, 2023, 10:10:55 AMWhy limit oneself to gender changes?  Why not species changes?

I identify myself with pigeons.  So, can I have feathers implanted and I'll perform my inaugural flight off Beachy Head.

Then you can nick someone's chips .. after crapping on their head..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 01, 2023, 10:57:07 AMThen you can nick someone's chips .. after crapping on their head..

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

dextrous63

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I might start training now, ready to become a racing pigeon.