Henry Kissinger dies

Started by Ashy, November 30, 2023, 09:06:45 AM

« previous - next »

Ashy

Good morning fellow sufferers.

Alex

Good morning Ashy.  Mr. Kissinger eh, he managed to make the big 100 RIP

Ashy

Yes I aim to live to 100. So far so good.

klondike

A name from the past. I think if asked a little while back I would have had no idea he was still alive. Wasn't he the one who invented shuttle diplomacy. My main memories of him involve him at aircraft doors or on steps to them.

November 30, 2023, 10:14:39 AM
Quote from: Ashy on November 30, 2023, 10:12:48 AMYes I aim to live to 100. So far so good.
If you make it you can join Brian's running club.

Ashy

Well Brian can join my limping club if he likes. £3 a month.

klondike

I have far more members in my early morning sleeping club. Perhaps that's because it's free. Mike is half price as he's up making tea.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on November 30, 2023, 10:18:40 AMI have far more members in my early morning sleeping club. Perhaps that's because it's free. Mike is half price as he's up making tea.
Marge and I would probably be able to join as honorary members.  We usually get up between ten and half-past.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on November 30, 2023, 10:18:40 AMI have far more members in my early morning sleeping club. Perhaps that's because it's free. Mike is half price as he's up making tea.
Ta!

December 01, 2023, 04:07:19 AM
Must admit that I had assumed he must have died long ago. He was (amongst other high level posts) Secretary of State to Nixon and Ford - another world
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

How do you sleep and make tea at the same time?

Michael Rolls

with great difficulty  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Ashy on December 01, 2023, 09:38:03 AMHow do you sleep and make tea at the same time?
It's a skill and why he deserves a rebate. I'm often up at the sort of time he makes his first post but only fleetingly and making a call of nature.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]