Norman Bates & Psycho Hunt

Started by Cassandra, February 04, 2023, 05:58:58 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Norman Bates on the left and Psycho Hunt on the right. Are these two related? We should be told?

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

OMG That's quite a likeness !   :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on February 04, 2023, 06:27:21 PMOMG That's quite a likeness !   :grin:

And probably in more way than one, I would suggest Alex?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

I dislike Hunt intensely.. His eyes are cold.. creepy
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

We won't have to suffer any of them after December 2024 and probably a lot less than that.

Instead we can start moaning about this merry band of losers...

Alex

Scrumpy

Conservatives have bought it upon themselves.. 
When Labour get into power they (Con) will then spout off about how  they would do it ..
They have been given many, many chances.. They couldn't even come up with a decent leader after many tried for the top job.. All they have done is make a few more of them much richer..  Bloody idiots.. I am embarrassed to say that I have supported them for many years..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

I do dislike Lammy, Ashworth, Thornberry and Rayner and find others like Ken Dodd's daughter totally idiotic.

But they are better than SDP or SNP.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

morty

I'm in big trouble ... I don't like any of them, from either party.
All totally insincere, useless and incompetent , all feathering their own nests.

I didn't know Ken Dodd had a daughter.

February 05, 2023, 04:26:05 PM
Okay ... google is my friend ...  there is no daughter so it must mean ..

Who looks the utmost absolute twit amongst that lot.

By heck, that's  a hard one.

Alex

Only two black faces in that group  ?   :busted:

Jacqueline

I don't like any of them either Morty, looked it up apparently Annalise Dodds is Ken Dodds daughter, her  father was a professional comedian it must have rubbed off. 

Would like to see Reform with our Nigel Farage, Laurence Fox, Richard Tice etc. Neil Oliver too, but I don't think he would stand.  Anybody that doesn't put their names to failed old parties, these small parties that have sprung up need to unite like Patriotic Alternative, no good on their own,  we need something new that represents the British people and puts us first not the global elites and money men.

1955vintage

With hair and teeth like that, who else could be her dad?
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off