Lee Anderson

Started by Alex, February 25, 2024, 01:55:17 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Lost the Tory whip after refusing to apologise to Sadiq Khan.   Was this fair  ?
I don't think it was and Khan is the last person to be shouting racism, wasn't it he who said there were too many white men on Transport for London and that ' white families' didn't represent real Londoners ?

Ye Gods, Lee Anderson was just saying what the majority of Brits think !

klondike

They don't want to hear what the majority think. They don't give a rat's fart what you think. All they hope is that they'll get your little cross again on the ballot. I think and most certainly hope that they will be sorely disappointed. They will be stupid enough to wonder why.

Raven

Well I agree, IMO he HAS given London away to his mates. They already seem to have more rights than the people who actually belong to this country.
By the time the idiots in Westminster catch on it will be too late.

JBR

I'm not sure that the idiots in Westminster give a toss, as long as they keep their seats.  I think that that little problem is now just beginning to dawn on them.

As for the corrupt people in Whitehall who, in the absence of any leadership from Westminster, consider themselves the ones in place to run the country, are quite happy to let things continue as they are.  They are fully aware that they cannot be voted out of office and so don't really care what the general public think.

They are quite happy to allow Khan to continue running Londonistan in the position of effectively unelected dictator, as most Londoners seem to be quite happy with what he is doing.  The fact that Khan is, along with Border Farce, efficiently changing the majority religion of Londonistan is not of any concern to them and, in fact, is fully supported by most of Whitehall, or so it seems.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire