Main Menu

Putin

Started by Alex, May 27, 2023, 01:09:05 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Putin tells it as it is

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661955991246708736

I can't get RT on line still, Government deciding what I can read obviously.

Jacqueline

I can't argue against most of what he says, we are told he is a monster is he really? I doubt we are being told the full truth about Ukraine.  It is becoming more and more obvious everything we ever knew and valued is turned on it's head and our children are being brainwashed in schools.

We think our government are not up to the job, but actually they are doing just what they want to do not what we want, they don't want to stop the boats or secure out borders, they want to flood us with third world immigrants, they want to destroy or moral values by all this trans rubbish, they want to lower our living standards, they don't want us to have cars, it's the governments agenda, why are Labour and Conservative more or less the same? because they agree on all this, it's what the marxist's have been advocating for years.  We don't believe it can happen but it is before our eyes.

Cassandra

But we live in a 'Free Country' as the poor chap trying to clear the roads in London Thursday will affirm.

Who in their right mind would believe anything Politicians say anyway, they're 90% liars and cheats. Tobias Ellwood is the mouthpiece for the sick old man of America's Propaganda machine and an ex war hawk as well.

We never hear anything from the other side and block communication - ask yourself why? How would you like to go on trial, where the Jury only heard the prosecution?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 27, 2023, 01:56:34 PMI can't argue against most of what he says, we are told he is a monster is he really? I doubt we are being told the full truth about Ukraine.  It is becoming more and more obvious everything we ever knew and valued is turned on it's head and our children are being brainwashed in schools.

We think our government are not up to the job, but actually they are doing just what they want to do not what we want, they don't want to stop the boats or secure out borders, they want to flood us with third world immigrants, they want to destroy or moral values by all this trans rubbish, they want to lower our living standards, they don't want us to have cars, it's the governments agenda, why are Labour and Conservative more or less the same? because they agree on all this, it's what the marxist's have been advocating for years.  We don't believe it can happen but it is before our eyes.
It's true, but we need to realise that the Conservatives are no longer Conservatives.
I'd call them Lib-Cons, as they seem to be as much Liberals as Conservatives now.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on May 27, 2023, 02:35:43 PMBut we live in a 'Free Country' as the poor chap trying to clear the roads in London Thursday will affirm.

It's not a free country is it ?  more obvious in the last few years I think.  Now they want the WHO to take over, now there's a dishonest organisation.  I don't know if it's true but if agreed, WHO could override the policies of individual governments.   :shocked:   Surely not !!!!

Anyway we should be celebrating Pansexual Visibility Day today - apparently :lipsrsealed:  :lipsrsealed:  anyone know what a pansexual person does as I don't  :yay:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on May 27, 2023, 06:09:33 PMIt's not a free country is it ?  more obvious in the last few years I think.  Now they want the WHO to take over, now there's a dishonest organisation.  I don't know if it's true but if agreed, WHO could override the policies of individual governments.  :shocked:  Surely not !!!!

Anyway we should be celebrating Pansexual Visibility Day today - apparently :lipsrsealed:  :lipsrsealed:  anyone know what a pansexual person does as I don't  :yay:

Perfectly logical, I'd say.
Some nutters like to pretend that they are the gender which they aren't.
Pansexuals, presumably, like to pretend that they're both genders depending on what day it is!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

I just googled pansexual and it's far to complicated for me to get my head around.

Alex

Quote from: Alex on May 27, 2023, 06:09:33 PMIt's not a free country is it ?  more obvious in the last few years I think.  Now they want the WHO to take over, now there's a dishonest organisation.  I don't know if it's true but if agreed, WHO could override the policies of individual governments.   :shocked:   Surely not !!!!

Sorry this is about Putin - I'll move it.

Jacqueline

I think it's quite simple,  pansexuals are attracted to and have sex with frying pans.  :yay:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Odd that a former KGB Colonel and current dictator of Russia is expressing views that so closely fit those of western populists.

It couldn't be that he is saying what he thinks they want to hear to persuade them that he is a completely rational sort of bloke on their side could he? Maybe think that by doing that they'll overlook him invading a neighbour and shelling their cities and the civilians living in them?

No surely not that would mean he is just another politician not so much different from our home grown ones. Well apart from the attempted genocide stuff of course.

Initially I though this was probably faked as putting any old subtitles on a foreign language speech would be child's play and it was just posted by a pretty anonymous bloke on twitter but there are other more reliable sources of pretty much the same stuff.

Ashy

The problems in Ukraine are made worse by the Ukranians fighting the Russians.

klondike

So true. If only they'd use all that donated hardware to shoot each other instead of the Russians it would all be over so much quicker.

Ashy

I think we may have forgotten that Ukraine was shelling the Russians in eastern Ukraine before Russia started their action. I'm not taking sides but it does go back to at least 2014 and in my humble opinion will finish with a far smaller Ukraine.

klondike

Maybe. It will certainly finish with a much poorer Russia.