Elvis's Daughter Dead.

Started by Raven, January 13, 2023, 03:19:59 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

It's 3am and I'm awake, got up to the toilet and can't get back to sleep. Decided to have a quick look at the News Headlines and found this. Quite a shock, she was only 54. RIP Lass.

BBC News - Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, dies aged 54
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64255117

Michael Rolls

Very sad news - as you say - just 54. RIP
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Very sad, she leaves daughters, the youngest in their teens I believe. Her only son died (suicide) in 2020.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Very sad news, her Mum Priscilla in 77 and not in good health either.   Another "youngish" person suffering cardiac arrest.  :hmm:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on January 13, 2023, 01:41:31 PMVery sad news, her Mum Priscilla in 77 and not in good health either.   Another "youngish" person suffering cardiac arrest.  :hmm:

Its world-wide, co-inciding with the Covid Vaccines being pro-actively 'compulsory'. Strange the way 'Jeff Beck' has recently passed too?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on January 13, 2023, 03:31:41 PMIts world-wide, co-inciding with the Covid Vaccines being pro-actively 'compulsory'. Strange the way 'Jeff Beck' has recently passed too?
Apparently he contracted bacterial meningitis which can kill in a few hours. 
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

All these super rich family's are finding that all their money can't save them. It was the same when Paul McCartney's first wife passed away, they had so much but.......
I don't mean this in a nasty way at all, just thoughts.

Scrumpy

I also think some lead very (interesting) lives.. and they rely on many types of ( medication)..
We have no idea how they live.. it's another world ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on January 13, 2023, 05:48:19 PMAll these super rich family's are finding that all their money can't save them. It was the same when Paul McCartney's first wife passed away, they had so much but.......
I don't mean this in a nasty way at all, just thoughts.
True, but what an amazing quality of life they must have had while they were here.

Better than those poor sods who spent 45 years working for a pittance of pay & are still here but sat shivering under a blanket in their 80s.

That's not living alright.
[email protected]

GrannyMac

You just brought that song to mind Phil.  Auf Wiedersehn Pet!

Scrumpy

They certainly do live fabulous lives.. We could never imagine it..
As Phil said  'Sat shivering under a blanket in their 80s'
Money might not cure illnesses .. but I would rather be rich with an illness than waiting for a bed in an overcrowded hospital..
 I would love to have grounds large enough to stroll around .. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on January 14, 2023, 07:20:17 AMYou just brought that song to mind Phil.  Auf Wiedersehn Pet!

Well done for spotting it.  :upvote: :grin:

I was an avid fan of the series.
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Loved it. Some great characters.