Sunak and maths

Started by Michael Rolls, January 04, 2023, 06:06:25 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

The next election will be interesting. I wonder if the bit about only being able to fool some of the people for some of the time will be disproved. It certainly will be if any of the current top 3 parties are returned with a majority and my bet is that we will be getting PM Starmer who will proceed to prove that it is possible to bugger things up even more than the current shower.

Cassandra

How can you further defray anything beyond the perfection of utter ruin? I hear that 'Wes Streeting' has at least suggested using 'private' hospitals to solve waiting lists and returning GP's to employee status (good luck with that!) instead of being the 'Train Drivers' union set for the NHS. So much though of the present disaster is due directly to Blair and Brown's catastrophic re-scheduling of their 'retirement' legislation etc in 2005 onwards

At least Labour are looking outside outside the box it seems? Sadly the infection within the Tory Party needs a 'do or die' purge and that will take at least two terms (if ever) it seems to clear.

They need to experience 'lockdown' and speaking to friends of mine at all levels within the party machine in the UK; whilst the majoritively declining membership and about 25% of the MP's do get it, the 'Knightsbridge Green' mob and hangers on from Remain certainly don't. They mistakenly think they're invincible, no matter what crud they persist with?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...