Is it cold enough today to mention human caused climate change again?

Started by klondike, April 01, 2022, 08:38:37 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I've posted a link to the entire piece at the bottom. These are my chosen extracts...

Forecasts of future warming come from unreliable computer models. Highly inaccurate guesses are produced because scientists cannot agree on the crucial issue of the amount of warming caused by a doubling of CO2 in the atmosphere. Estimates range between 0.5°C to 6°C. Many scientists now suggest lower estimates are more realistic, and these fall within margin of error territory. In this territory, it will be impossible to tell whether minor changes in temperature are caused by relatively small amounts of human-caused CO2, or countless other natural causes. Driven by a green climate agenda, the IPCC authorities still favour the higher estimates.

Global warming started to run out of steam nearly 20 years ago and temperatures have been at a standstill for over eight years, according to accurate satellite data.

The graphic above shows clearly the divergence of climate model forecasts from the actual temperature recorded in the thicker green line. Increasingly inaccurate forecasts are seen from the late 1990s. Note the standstill from around 2014 and the slowdown of warming since the mid 1990s peak.

According to Prof. Fowler, large scale climate patterns have resulted in increasingly frequent and intense examples of extreme weather events. What is the definition of 'extreme weather', it might be asked – according to the graphic below, it does not seem to be based on human lives lost.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/03/31/the-climate-change-paper-cancelled-by-the-british-hydrological-society/

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

This is very interesting.  No doubt due to the increasing amount of people in this world they have contributed to something.  I have listened to compelling arguments from both sides, how can some scientists be so far removed from others?

The Green lot would have us living back in the dark ages (literally, as the new fangled light bulbs are useless - bring back the 150watt light bulb that I could actually see by).  This Green Agenda is  going to cost us, follow the money and the lefty green Nazi's have shut down Power not Poverty in Bolton.  I really don't know what to think on this one.