Singing Dads

Started by Alex, October 01, 2022, 08:59:51 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Did you ever get embarrassed as a kid when your Dad got up to sing his party piece at a family gathering  ?  My Dad's speciality was South Of The Border Down Mexico Way  :grin:   I can still hear him singing this, here's another wonderful singing family  !  :yay:

Scrumpy

I caught Sam looking in the mirror and practicing   He Was Beautiful (Cavatina)..
 What a sight.. !!  He was really giving it some..  He was singing to an audience of thousands.. and they adored him...   :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I have no illusions about my singing talents. I can't even make TV as an X Factor hilarious failure as I think they stopped doing that a while back.

Jacqueline

My late Irish father in law sounded just like Ronnie Drew from the Dubliners, his Seven Drunken Nights was great at every family party.  None of his son's sang like him, but one of his granddaughters had a lovely voice and used to sing at weddings and funerals (her grandad's too) when she was younger.

Scrumpy

The Irish certainly know how to sing.. Finbar Furey   When You Were Sweet Sixteen.. one of my favourites..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..